AirDataUAV
629 5 2020-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bob37
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260384 ft
United States

With my P3A data went straight to AirData when using Litchi.  Now with my new Mavic air 2, i can not figure out how to get the data to send to AirData.  Is there an automatic way using DJI-Fly?  I uploaded DJI Assistant 2 fo rthe Mavic and when i plug in the USB cable, it searches for flight data and finds none (Have taken just 4 flights).  How do i see the flight data?  
2020-6-11
Use props
JEZ2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 336204 ft
United States

You need to connect your DJI account with AirData and it will work.  Do that in Airdata.  One caution though, is that there seems to be a glitch with having auto-sync on in the fly app, in that it will sync a partial flight and that will move over to AirData.  DJI will have the full flight (it seems to re-sync), but Airdata never gets the full data and you have to upload manually.  For now, the work around is turn off synching, fly, then turn synching back on.
2020-6-11
Use props
bob37
lvl.4
United States

I tried to upload manually and the DJI Assistant 2 comes back saying it is can't read the data.  It must be there.  
2020-6-11
Use props
JEZ2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 336204 ft
United States

No reason to use DJI Assistant.  You can upload the logs right from your device by browsing to Airdata.com, and uploading the file.
2020-6-11
Use props
bob37
lvl.4
United States

Fantastic!  It worked perfectly.  I had no idea the flight logs live on my phone.  I assumed they loved on the drone.  I uploaded them and now can analyze route flight. I dump them into and excel spreadsheet to watch battery cell behavior and lots more.  
Thank you for your comment.  
2020-6-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there bob37. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. I hope that you will get the information and best feed back from our DJI co pilots who had used the Airdata application. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2020-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules