Fly App Editor finally on equal enjoyment
734 7 2020-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3Recon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

Finally getting back to editing some flights and I just realized that I'm/ we're able to set rhythm beat points with music Can I get a YAY Android users.
2020-6-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

YAY
2020-6-12
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

Good point!
What app version? I'm still on old 108...

2020-6-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

YAY  
2020-6-12
Use props
BaynhamPhoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 380978 ft
United Kingdom

Good bit of news I've not been in the editor for a while I'll have to give it another go.
2020-6-12
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
United States

virtual Posted at 6-12 00:37
Good point!
What app version? I'm still on old 108...

I'm using 1.1.4 on my Samsung Tablet

I fly with a S Galaxy 9+ because it kept telling me I had current app update but I'd go into my phone google store to see what's installed and I'd see it's saying 1.1.4 but when checking "About" in  Fly app it's still saying 1.0.8 is up to date. What I just ended up doing was to uninstall the current Fly app and reinstall and Wa-lah it now
reads 1.1.4  with a few other changes.
I'm hoping no other issues appear like others have experienced.
2020-6-12
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
United States

Just notice with app update that my phone notification alerted me of high battery draw and was running in back ground got distractive, forgot to close with my app and location still on. I usually turn my location off and selected only used when program running. I have to say this isn't the first time  even though I try not to leave location on when not directly being use. but never been alerted of high power draw.
Is this one of the side affects of the Fly app 1.1.4 update? our their uploading data to cloud servicer. Maybe this should be a different post.
2020-6-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there 3Recon. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. In addition, it great to know about your positive feedback. Thank you for your support and fly safe always.
2020-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules