473 5 2020-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SyncforDJI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 312274 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

Hi guys, when I debug app I receive audio data from DJICameraWrapper (void)manager: (DJIMediaManager *)manager didUpdateAudioPlaybackData: (NSData *)data length: (NSUInteger)length{

it seems that each time it's one sample item from mp4/mov file.

Please suggest how to process this data(how to play audio simultaneously with video).
How do you play audio at DJI Go 4?

P.S. For video data we use [DJIVideoPreviewer push:data length: (int)length]

Best regards, Maks
Sync for DJI
2020-6-12
Use props
SyncforDJI
lvl.2
  • >>>
Ukraine

DJI-DEV8 Posted at 6-19 05:13
Hi. I found your question has not been replied for a long time. Please send an email to . Our technical support team will help you with your issue.

Hi, Lisa said that she can't help me. But method sends audio data. Just tell me how to process it in the app.

Best regards, Maks.
2020-6-19
Use props
DJI_Lisa
lvl.4
Hong Kong

That is true, in a way but it's not so much that I can't help you, rather-  I checked with the Mobile SDK engineers who said audio is just not available in preview.  But the MSDK team can put this in the the feature pool for a future release - can you send in a fresh ticket as a "feature request" and include your potential use case scenario for this feature and I'm happy to pass this onto the team.  
2020-6-19
Use props
SyncforDJI
lvl.2
  • >>>
Ukraine

DJI_Lisa Posted at 6-19 14:28
That is true, in a way but it's not so much that I can't help you, rather-  I checked with the Mobile SDK engineers who said audio is just not available in preview.  But the MSDK team can put this in the the feature pool for a future release - can you send in a fresh ticket as a "feature request" and include your potential use case scenario for this feature and I'm happy to pass this onto the team.

yep, but DJI Go 4 has sound when previewing from Osmo Raw or Osmo +. And in debug I also receive data for audio. Just explain how to play it. Shouldn't be difficult.

It's weird that our clients cannot hear audio from their osmo records when playing remotely.
2020-6-19
Use props
DJI_Lisa
lvl.4
Hong Kong

SyncforDJI Posted at 6-19 14:34
yep, but DJI Go 4 has sound when previewing from Osmo Raw or Osmo +. And in debug I also receive data for audio. Just explain how to play it. Shouldn't be difficult.

It's weird that our clients cannot hear audio from their osmo records when playing remotely.

DJI GO and the DJI SDK are different - I have run this by multiple engineers and got the same answer.  This needs to be a feature request.  
2020-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules