814 7 2020-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AK-Plus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2827408 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a Phantom 4 Pro battery I bought on facebook marketplace along with a P4P.  The battery charged fully, and also powers on, but upon inserting it into the drone, nothing happens. My other batteries will power the drone just fine, and I tried this battery in another P4P, but it still didn't work.

Any suggestions? Thank you!
2020-6-12
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

mAKE Sure the contacts battery are clean
2020-6-13
Use props
AK-Plus
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I have attempted that, but it still won't work. It charges, it just doesn't discharge/power the drone.
2020-6-13
Use props
KEJ
Second Officer
United Kingdom

AK-Plus Posted at 6-13 12:55
I have attempted that, but it still won't work. It charges, it just doesn't discharge/power the drone.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-198680-1-1.html

There are a few around, hopefully not.
But they should be able to check.
2020-6-13
Use props
Fat Panda
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31050 ft
Hong Kong

Can the battery be turned on normally when placed on the aircraft? If it is, the aircraft still cannot be turned on, the reasons as below:
1. The battery may short circuit, and it may have caused the aircraft to fail to start. In this case, it may cause fire and danger.
2. The battery may be broken. Although the LED of the battery is lit, the battery is not powered actually.
Therefore, it is not recommended to use the battery.
2020-6-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AK-Plus. I am sorry to know that your are having issues with one of your intelligent flight battery of your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Are you able to post a sample photos showing the battery and a sample footage of the said issue for us to be able to isolate the issue. Thank you.
2020-6-16
Use props
AK-Plus
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Here is a video link showing what the battery is doing. Occasionally the status light second from the round button (third from the other end), will slowly blink 3 or 4 times if you try to turn it on.

2020-6-17
Use props
Dog Man
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34380 ft
United States

Bad battery
2020-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules