Connecting to Phantom 4
504 2 2020-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
damnnoid
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4738 ft

United States

Hello, This is my first post / Question :  I am a newbie to the Real Drone World & DJI & have dove all in .... I bought a pair of goggles off eBay and want to connect to my Phantom 4 but can not seem to find any detailed instructions & I am very paranoid of making a bad mistake as I did when learning about drones & accesories with less expensive models,so please forgive me if I seem as I am = NEWBIE , I have downloaded DJI Assistant 2 for both the goggles and the Phantom 4.  I have searched all over the web for a walk through tutorial but no luck.

What cables do I need ?  Any & all help greatly Appreciated !!!!!

Thanks & Have A Blessed Day, Paul

Sorry forgot to put Model of Goggles,,  CP.PT. 000672  I do have the HDMI module on my remote
Another part I could use some help is on the different types of cables and connectors I should have for this hobby such as the HDMI to Mini HDMI and all the different variations of usb cables and different ends. Can I buy a package deal from the DJI store that would cover that type of thing ?

2020-6-12
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I have a P4 and the only way I have connected to goggles is by adding the HDMI module to the transmitter.  You did not state which goggles you have.  With some DJI goggles you first get the P4 ready to take-off then unplug the USB from the Tx that is feeding the display device and then with a longer USB cable plug it in the Tx and the other end into the goggle head band (same port where you charge the goggles)  Hope this helps.
2020-6-12
Use props
damnnoid
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4738 ft

United States

Thank You Hummingbird.UAV,   All information is a huge help & I appreciate it very much !  
I don't know why I am having such a hard time with learning all this stuff but I am & maybe I am overly cautious but I don't want to mess up any of my equipment & I am enjoying this far more then I ever expected especially after all the problems I have run into with the other brands but now I am trying to keep everything that I can to DJI brand & it ABSOLUTELY has made a difference I would even pay to take a class if there was someplace near me but have not been able to find any.  I am located in the USA  S.E. Kansas near the Missouri, Oklahoma & Arkansas State lines just in case someone knows of a good place to learn or maybe even a Club / Group any where
Okay got off topic there .....
The Goggles are the CP.PT. 000672 White & Grey & I do have the HDMI module on my remote.

Also was wondering if there is anyway to use the goggles with my Phantom 3 Standard ?

Still have a lot of questions and need help with the goggles so any further information would be great.  Thank You  
2020-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules