GOD PLEASE ADD AN OPTION TO REMOVE SWITCH TO PHOTO MODE BY SINGLE...
633 7 2020-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ietottoje
lvl.1

Russia

...PRESS OF A BUTTON PLEASE GOD

I am so frustrated by this, I can't even recommend this product to anyone who is asking me about this camera. And people ask a lot belive me.

That's is it thanks DJI.

2020-6-12
Use props
Tide
First Officer
South Korea

What is the exact trouble?
You accidentally press the mode button instead of recording button?
2020-6-12
Use props
ietottoje
lvl.1

Russia

Tide Posted at 6-12 22:12
What is the exact trouble?
You accidentally press the mode button instead of recording button?

that can happen when you need to recenter the gimbal by a double press of that same button which is not very tactile, that is terribly painful to do in gloves. And that problem begin to rise when the camera is attached to a helmet or a body or it is upside down or in any other way where you access it blindly, especially in noisy and fast environment.
2020-6-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ietottoje. I am very sorry for the trouble this has caused you and thank you for reaching out. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant information will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates kindly please stay tuned or visit our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Again I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you.
2020-6-14
Use props
ietottoje
lvl.1

Russia

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-14 19:20
Hello there ietottoje. I am very sorry for the trouble this has caused you and thank you for reaching out. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant information will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates kindly please stay tuned or visit our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Again I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you.

Thanks Stephen. There are lots of issues already mentioned in this forum with the software part of that camera, I hope the update with some basic options will finally come.
2020-6-14
Use props
Tide
First Officer
South Korea

ietottoje Posted at 6-12 22:23
that can happen when you need to recenter the gimbal by a double press of that same button which is not very tactile, that is terribly painful to do in gloves. And that problem begin to rise when the camera is attached to a helmet or a body or it is upside down or in any other way where you access it blindly, especially in noisy and fast environment.

Ah-ha,
Thanks for elaboration.

It seems that many people are using this small gimbal as a mount cam or body cam for bike ride.
I guess that is not what DJI developers expected in the beginning.

I can guess it would be a horrible to fiddle with the button while putting on a gloves,
while this low tactile, low noise buttons are fantastic for not getting operating noise into the mic.
(especially after I compared with Fimi Palm and Feiyu Pocket which let horrible amount of operating noise button sound getting into the mic...)

If DJI update a priority toggle option, to move recenter to one click, selfie to double click and mode change into triple click.... so on would be ideal.

It's been 6 month since the last firmware update, so I think there would be a slim chance they would do another update but hope they do.
2020-6-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

ietottoje Posted at 6-14 21:55
Thanks Stephen. There are lots of issues already mentioned in this forum with the software part of that camera, I hope the update with some basic options will finally come.

Hi there ietottoje. You are very much welcome. Rest assured that all forwarded threads to our DJI R&D Team are being tested and evaluated. Again thank you for your valued support and please stay safe always.
2020-6-15
Use props
ietottoje
lvl.1

Russia

Tide Posted at 6-15 16:28
Ah-ha,
Thanks for elaboration.

I don't believe they haven't thought about that kind of usage, there is even a cage with a mount for such activities. Anyway the layout you suggested is  much better than default, but I would prefer it to be customisable. As for photo mode, it is ugly, too much contrast and impossible to chose flat picture style as with video.
2020-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules