872 8 2020-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

In the last year DJI has made some great products.  I love the video transmission range and quality of my Mavic Air 2.  I also love the image in my FPV goggles.
I don't know how these devices transmit, maybe ocusync 2 for the MA2, goggles ?
A killer combination would be for the MA2 to be able to transmit to the FPV goggles!
How about it DJI!  A little firmware magic please.

Single SelectVote, Total 18 people participate in voting View Poll participants

Voting has ended

33.33% (6)
66.67% (12)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2020-6-12
Use props
MisterFrag
Second Officer
Flight distance : 603143 ft
United States

Not possible AFAIK. The FPV Goggles don't use OcuSync 2.0.
2020-6-12
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just wish the range was better with the goggles Re's and the MP2.
2020-6-12
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

Woe Posted at 6-12 09:09
I just wish the range was better with the goggles Re's and the MP2.

I'll have to give it a test.  I'll have to find the right cable first though.  Are your RE's the first version or the later ones?  I read that the 1st version did not connect as well as the updated ones.
2020-6-12
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Hummingbird.UAV Posted at 6-12 09:31
I'll have to give it a test.  I'll have to find the right cable first though.  Are your RE's the first version or the later ones?  I read that the 1st version did not connect as well as the updated ones.

There are only two The white one and the racer edition not (FPV). So I guess the
later version. Don't get me wrong I love my goggles. It just suck that the MPZ
distance sucks and the connection is spotty. With the original MP it amazing.
With occusync 2 not so much.
2020-6-12
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Hummingbird.UAV Posted at 6-12 09:31
I'll have to give it a test.  I'll have to find the right cable first though.  Are your RE's the first version or the later ones?  I read that the 1st version did not connect as well as the updated ones.

I see we have the same ones.
2020-6-12
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

Woe Posted at 6-12 12:24
I see we have the same ones.

I got mine when they first came out.  About a year later there was some type of issue connecting to a just released drone (don't recall which one)  You could send your goggles in to DJI and they would change a circuit board which made it work with the newer drone under warranty but mine was just out of warranty so I got screwed out of this fix.
Tried connecting mine to the MA2 controller after the drone was ready to fly using the top USB-C jack and the USB on the goggle headband.  Nothing happen on the goggle view screen.
2020-6-12
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Hummingbird.UAV Posted at 6-12 12:55
I got mine when they first came out.  About a year later there was some type of issue connecting to a just released drone (don't recall which one)  You could send your goggles in to DJI and they would change a circuit board which made it work with the newer drone under warranty but mine was just out of warranty so I got screwed out of this fix.
Tried connecting mine to the MA2 controller after the drone was ready to fly using the top USB-C jack and the USB on the goggle headband.  Nothing happen on the goggle view screen.

same here, I got mine when they first came out. That drone was
the MP2/Zoom and mine where out of warranty as well. So I got screwed
as well. Now I enjoy them with my micro racers and my MP.
2020-6-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Hummingbird.UAV. Thank you for reaching out and for creating this poll. I hope that you will get the best information from our DJI co pilots and for them to give you there insights with regards to this matter. Thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2020-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules