Firmware No Fly Update Bricked MP2
428 0 2020-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbc0f1fc8
lvl.1
Martinique

Hi.   I did a firmware/No fly update using DJI GO4 via wifi.   The update seemed to go through fine however the next time I turned on my MP2 the RC could not reconect to the AC.   I tried downgrading the firmware on the controller; no help.   The AC itself has solid red lights on all 4 legs which corrospond with critical error.   I tried to reinstall the firmware on the RC using DJI Assistant for Mavic; and the firmware update always crashes on 62%.  Then the MP2 reboots and it jumps to 75% complete and just hangs there with the MP2 going into a reboot cycle every 20 seconds.   I can't even get a crash log to see what is going on.    I could use DJI Assistant to reinstall the firmware on the RC however.     The controller still just says searching ; if I look into the specs it says strong interference.   Even with everything else in the house turned off.  Not sure what that is about; or if thats not a relevant metric until it has connected.  I have tried re-pair the units; but makes no difference and no pairing light seen on the AC when you push the button.

Seeking any help I can get.  

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-11 at 7.38.26 PM.jpeg
2020-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules