Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
iNAV support
3106 4 2020-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chipke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2668323 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

Sugestion for DJI - make same support for iNAV OSD as Betaflight OSD and all supported things as Betaflight. iNAV is better for fixed-wing .

2020-6-13
Use props
Tom_A
lvl.4
Flight distance : 899951 ft
  • >>>
United States

I believe there is already some support for iNav. It has been added to iNav so the DJI system does not need to be aware which is running on the flight controller. Anything missing will probably have to be added to iNav.
2020-6-13
Use props
Chipke
lvl.4
  • >>>
Czechia

Tom_A Posted at 6-13 06:25
I believe there is already some support for iNav. It has been added to iNav so the DJI system does not need to be aware which is running on the flight controller. Anything missing will probably have to be added to iNav.

Now I tested Matek F722 wing and OSD and other information (as FC voltage) is NOT shown in DJI FPV Goggles.

But old Goggles RE with Air Unit and iNAV firmware works (show FC voltage and some others).
2020-6-21
Use props
Tom_A
lvl.4
Flight distance : 899951 ft
  • >>>
United States

Chipke Posted at 6-21 07:01
Now I tested Matek F722 wing and OSD and other information (as FC voltage) is NOT shown in DJI FPV Goggles.

But old Goggles RE with Air Unit and iNAV firmware works (show FC voltage and some others).

I have heard that at least the basic information should work, but have not set up an iNav build yet. If you are having trouble getting this to work, I would suggest contacting Paweł Spychalski. He’s posted a bunch of content about using iNav and is a developer on the project.
2020-6-22
Use props
Chipke
lvl.4
  • >>>
Czechia

Tom_A Posted at 6-22 06:38
I have heard that at least the basic information should work, but have not set up an iNav build yet. If you are having trouble getting this to work, I would suggest contacting Paweł Spychalski. He’s posted a bunch of content about using iNav and is a developer on the project.

I tested iNAV build 2.5.1 and not working. FC voltage 0.0V. If you are able to help me, I will be happy.
2020-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules