1825 15 2020-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Taiwan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 535230 ft
Taiwan

Hi there

I placed my order on June 4th, order no. [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]8861052698398
DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo x 1
Mavic Air 2 Intelligent Flight Battery X 1
SanDisk Extreme microSD Card 128GB X 1
DJI Care Refresh (Mavic Air 2) x 1

And I have been in contact with DJI Support from many platforms (forum, app, facebook, etc)
Yesterday I was told the items were already packed and just waiting for the courier to pick them up, and that i was soon to get an email with the tracking number.

Well, i got today the email with the tracking number, but it is just saying that the Shipping information is received, it doesnt show when DHL is going to pick up the product. It could be easily scheduled to be picked up with in 15 days. So DJI just put it in the system of DHL to get a tracking number to send me trying to fool me that my item is on they way.

Also, I checked the shipment information on my DJI account
And it says the only product to be shipped is the
Mavic Air 2 Intelligent Flight Battery X 1

While the DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo x 1, and the SanDisk Extreme microSD Card 128GB X 1
They still say "To be delivered", which means is not even on scheduled with the courier for pick-up,

How can i know the exact day where all the products will be really delievered? Instead of being fooled around with not concrete answers, i prefer to know the exact day when is going to be shipped, so i can know in advance if i will be able to have the drone for some profesional work i plan to do on the 23rd of June.

From all the platforms i contact DJI, the answers are the same, that they will pass the info to the correspondant team, and then that it is supposed to be already packed and waiting for pickup, but still same delay, like there is no solution or concrete answer.
And if you want to purchase the items it still showing that the hadnling time is 1 working day.

Several months ago i purchased some accessories for the Mavic Mini, and some of them said handling time is 1 working day (and it was handled on 1 working day), other items said handling time 1 week or 15 days, so i know in advance that i will have to wait 7 or 15 days.
But in this case, i felt scammed and lied by DJI, by saying 1 working day, when it has been more than a week and still nothing.

AEEE59B6-D6BB-4551-8BEA-8A7698255CD0.jpeg
3B4AE2B4-8826-411F-A59C-85EC15D2796C.jpeg
2020-6-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we are terribly sorry for all the inconvenience caused. Your order has been split into two orders, the Mavic Air 2 Intelligent Flight Battery has been shipped out via DHL, the tracking information has been updated; For the  Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo and the SanDisk Extreme microSD Card 128GB, there will be a tracking number to you soon, I will help to push our logistics team again.
2020-6-13
Use props
Drone Taiwan
lvl.4
Taiwan

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-13 19:15
Hi there, we are terribly sorry for all the inconvenience caused. Your order has been split into two orders, the Mavic Air 2 Intelligent Flight Battery has been shipped out via DHL, the tracking information has been updated; For the  Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo and the SanDisk Extreme microSD Card 128GB, there will be a tracking number to you soon, I will help to push our logistics team again.

Hi Natalia
Thanks for your response
But that “soon” for the 2nd shipment, any idea on exactly which day will it be?
2020-6-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Drone Taiwan Posted at 6-13 19:40
Hi Natalia
Thanks for your response
But that “soon” for the 2nd shipment, any idea on exactly which day will it be?

I have forwarded your second shipment to our logistics team and waiting for their confirmation. If there is an update, I'll let you know. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2020-6-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Drone Taiwan Posted at 6-13 19:40
Hi Natalia
Thanks for your response
But that “soon” for the 2nd shipment, any idea on exactly which day will it be?

I have forwarded your second shipment to our logistics team and waiting for their confirmation. If there is an update, I'll let you know. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2020-6-14
Use props
Drone Taiwan
lvl.4
Taiwan

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-14 01:07

I’ve just got the notification from DHL that they have picked up the battery

Now, my only inquiry is, exactly which date are you going to ship the drone with the sd card?
I really hope your warehouse have the item already packed and that  DHL can pick it up no later than this thursday 18th.

I really hope you can give me an exact date, this way i know if i will have the drone before the 23rd for the business i will use it, otherwise i have to find other solution with enough time
2020-6-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Drone Taiwan Posted at 6-14 22:53
I’ve just got the notification from DHL that they have picked up the battery

Now, my only inquiry is, exactly which date are you going to ship the drone with the sd card?

I'm pushing the team, your order will be shipped out soon, please don't worry. There will be a tracking number for you soon.
2020-6-15
Use props
Drone Taiwan
lvl.4
Taiwan

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-15 01:21
I'm pushing the team, your order will be shipped out soon, please don't worry. There will be a tracking number for you soon.

Thanks
I just got the DHL notification for “Shipment Information Received”.
I hope they pick up the product no later than Thursday

Thanks a lot for helping on pushing for the delivery

Wish you a wonderful day
2020-6-15
Use props
Drone Taiwan
lvl.4
Taiwan

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-15 01:21

Hi Natalia
How are you? Hope all fine

2nd shipment (drone and sd card) Just picked up by DHL
Hopefully can arrive fast

Thanks
2020-6-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Drone Taiwan Posted at 6-15 05:15
Thanks
I just got the DHL notification for “Shipment Information Received”.
I hope they pick up the product no later than Thursday

You're welcome. I'm glad to know that your orders have been shipped, hope you will receive it soon.
2020-6-18
Use props
Drone Taiwan
lvl.4
Taiwan

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-18 01:57
You're welcome. I'm glad to know that your orders have been shipped, hope you will receive it soon.

Just got the battery
Hope the drone can arrive in these coming days
Thanks
2020-6-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Drone Taiwan Posted at 6-18 03:06
Just got the battery
Hope the drone can arrive in these coming days
Thanks

Thanks for your update. I also hope you will receive the drone asap.
2020-6-18
Use props
Drone Taiwan
lvl.4
Taiwan

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-18 19:39
Thanks for your update. I also hope you will receive the drone asap.

Got the drone today
Charging the batteries one by one as shown in the manual
Hopefully can fly it tomorrow

Thanks for the help in pushing about the shipping
2020-6-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Drone Taiwan Posted at 6-19 07:04
Got the drone today
Charging the batteries one by one as shown in the manual
Hopefully can fly it tomorrow

You're most welcome. Safe and fly happily!
2020-6-22
Use props
Drone Taiwan
lvl.4
Taiwan

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-22 00:17
You're most welcome. Safe and fly happily!

Thanks a lot
2020-6-22
Use props
lvl.2
Flight distance : 831024 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-13 19:15

What happened to this...
2020-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules