Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Masterscrew props
531 3 2020-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nywrecker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 832421 ft
United States

Are the second generation props significantly quieter than their first generation?
2020-6-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there nywrecker. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best information and feedback from our DJI co pilot who are using the Masterscrew propellers on there DJI drones.  Just a reminder that we do not recommend you to use a 3rd party accessories like propellers on your DJI drones. There is a possibility that this propellers will work better, however, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the reliability of the said propellers when in use. In addition, using 3rd party accessories such as propellers might cause harm on the DJI drones and can void the warranty as well. Thank you.
2020-6-16
Use props
XAFAfterShock
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40771 ft
United States

they have a 2nd gen? I've been using the 1st gen ever since they were released, I'll have to check into them. I love the warranty reply whenever someone ask about improving a drone. Nobody who owns this drone likely has any warranty left anyway.

Edit!!!! watched a few reviews and the only change is a fix for a motor current error some users were getting, noise and flight times are identical.

2020-6-17
Use props
nywrecker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 832421 ft
United States

XAFAfterShock Posted at 6-17 07:55
they have a 2nd gen? I've been using the 1st gen ever since they were released, I'll have to check into them. I love the warranty reply whenever someone ask about improving a drone. Nobody who owns this drone likely has any warranty left anyway.

Edit!!!! watched a few reviews and the only change is a fix for a motor current error some users were getting, noise and flight times are identical.

I agree with you on their comments.
2020-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules