Flight distance : 126234 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2020-6-13
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Cool skin man... one question: do the prop guards fit with the skin applied? I remember it was not possible with my Spark due to the added thickness.
2020-6-14
Use props
NiNo Brown
lvl.3
Flight distance : 33942267 ft
United Kingdom

Nice....Makes me look forward to changing, I think every 6 months would be good...

lil man2.JPG
2020-6-14
Use props
Richard Hopkins
lvl.4
Flight distance : 923406 ft
United States

Very nice skinning job it is amazing!, Decal Girl has a lot of great decals, Thanks for sharing!!
2020-6-14
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Thanks for the vid and keeping the interest alive in the little being.

A not so long time ago I was interested in a skin as well and I do remember I went as long as having my item in the cart... then going on to pay I was presented with a shipping fee (for Italy) of about 30 EUR or thereabouts, + the item cost + the VAT + custom duties skyrocketed my Grand Total. I was particularly disappointed because I noticed for example Austria, which I happened to pick randomly from a list of European countries, could get the item delivered with a reasonable shipping let's say something like 12 EUR.

I was ready to be ripped off by my customs, not to shell out 20 EUR more than a similarly served, similarly distant country from the origin disgused as a shipping fee. Needless to say I didn't finalize my purchase, and didn't even start a complaint (which I should have done). To be honest I don't remember if the store I had this experience with was DecalGirl or iStyles as both appear to have a wide array of skins for the Mavic Mini.

If anybody wants to check them out here are the links:

iStyles MM skins: https://www.istyles.com/skins/drone/dji-mavic-mini/
DecalGirl MM skins: https://www.decalgirl.com/skins/dji-mavic-mini-skins
2020-6-14
Use props
SLiWooDy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 126234 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

m80116 Posted at 6-14 12:03
Thanks for the vid and keeping the interest alive in the little being.

A not so long time ago I was interested in a skin as well and I do remember I went as long as having my item in the cart... then going on to pay I was presented with a shipping fee (for Italy) of about 30 EUR or thereabouts, + the item cost + the VAT + custom duties skyrocketed my Grand Total. I was particularly disappointed because I noticed for example Austria, which I happened to pick randomly from a list of European countries, could get the item delivered with a reasonable shipping let's say something like 12 EUR.

Yeah their shipping prices are pretty high, but I didn't have to pay any customs charges here in the UK.
it took about 1 week to arrive.
2020-6-15
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

Cool skinning job SLiWooDy!
That skin theme must help against birds attacks...

2020-6-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SLiWooDy. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this cool video. The DJI Mavic Air 2 looks amazingly vintage. This  DJI Mavic Air 2 is one of a kind. Just a friendly reminder to place the said sticker on your DJI Mavic Air 2 on a location where in it will not interfere with the air-vents of the said drone to prevent overheating or any issue while flying your DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you and safe flight always.
2020-6-16
Use props
Daniella3d
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-16 23:49
Hello there SLiWooDy. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this cool video. The DJI Mavic Air 2 looks amazingly vintage. This  DJI Mavic Air 2 is one of a kind. Just a friendly reminder to place the said sticker on your DJI Mavic Air 2 on a location where in it will not interfere with the air-vents of the said drone to prevent overheating or any issue while flying your DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you and safe flight always.

These stickers are especially designed to fit on the Mini and not to interfeere with the fonctionality but some part of it does make it hard to installe the propeller guard. I have the Distopia for my Spark and was thinking of getting it for the Mini. They are quite expensive though and I could not put them all on my spark because they were preventing the installation of the propeller guard.
2020-6-17
Use props
Balooo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 124019 ft
France

Delivery to Italy, UPS only available for now: 76$/€ !!!
Ok, let's wait until postal delivery comes back, after covid-19 US crysis..
Dystopia looks very nice, did you get the satin or glossy one ?
2020-6-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Daniella3d Posted at 6-17 05:36
These stickers are especially designed to fit on the Mini and not to interfeere with the fonctionality but some part of it does make it hard to installe the propeller guard. I have the Distopia for my Spark and was thinking of getting it for the Mini. They are quite expensive though and I could not put them all on my spark because they were preventing the installation of the propeller guard.

Hello there Daniella3d. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your insight with regards to this matter that we have. Your experience will be a very big help to our DJI co pilots who wanted to install skins on there DJI Drones. Thank you for your support and fly safe always.
2020-6-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks great!
2020-6-23
Use props
A J
Captain