Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I can't install DJI Fly App
5392 8 2020-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_K97FbqeSw91I
lvl.1
Flight distance : 428163 ft
Italy

I bought the new DJI Mavic Air2.
I downloaded DJI Fly App on my Samsung Galaxy A10 (updated today to Android 10): the mobile can't install the app.
Does anybody know what can i do ?
2020-6-14
Use props
DJIMNYD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 390564 ft
Malaysia

2020-6-17
Use props
DJIMNYD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 390564 ft
Malaysia

You may try other mobile device
2020-6-17
Use props
LeeG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 169281 ft
United States

I have a Tab A and also can not install. I have found although the Tab A does use the pre-requisit ARM processor. The Tab A hardware supports 32 and 64 bit modes. You will find your Tab A is running in 32-bit mode. That's the rub! You would have to replace the ROM chip to be able to run in 64-bit mode, and then you can install Fly.

I have heard rumors Fly won't be released with 32-bit support. Being an Android developer I know it would not be that difficult to do a 32-bit build.

It can be a challenge to know what is coming down the pipe. I am also very anxious for Smart Controller support, and while we know it is supposed to be coming, no clues are given as to an anticipated release date.

2020-6-20
Use props
thomasfrankverizon.net
New

United States

LeeG Posted at 6-20 10:12
I have a Tab A and also can not install. I have found although the Tab A does use the pre-requisit ARM processor. The Tab A hardware supports 32 and 64 bit modes. You will find your Tab A is running in 32-bit mode. That's the rub! You would have to replace the ROM chip to be able to run in 64-bit mode, and then you can install Fly.

I have heard rumors Fly won't be released with 32-bit support. Being an Android developer I know it would not be that difficult to do a 32-bit build.

I have a similar failure to install completely with my LG Rebel 4 LTE running Android 8.1.0.  I've not had any issues with other Apps.  I just ordered the Mavic Mini and haven't received it yet.  If my phone can't install the DJI Fly App I'm rather screwed!!  I have no way to tell if I have the same problem with lack of 64-bit program compatibility.  HELP!
2020-6-27
Use props
Kellio
lvl.1
Thailand

It would appear that this thread has been either ignored or abandoned by DJI.
I have the same issue in trying to install the fly app on my Samsung Galaxy J6+ which has all the specs required according to DJI. "DJI App not Installed"
Here's the URL for the phone specs. https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_j6+-9334.php
2021-4-26
Use props
MinerControl93
lvl.1

United Kingdom

ive the same problem, i can not download the App for Phantom 4
2021-4-27
Use props
NowinLao
lvl.1
Laos

DJI Please respond. I have just purchased an Air 2s but cannot download the fly on my Samsung 10+ phone. A phone that is perfectly capable of handling this app.
I click on "download android APK" and nothing! Blank screen...
I need help!
2021-10-21
Use props
nimpo
lvl.1

France

Fixed on J6

Kellio Posted at 4-26 18:09
It would appear that this thread has been either ignored or abandoned by DJI.
I have the same issue in trying to install the fly app on my Samsung Galaxy J6+ which has all the specs required according to DJI. "DJI App not Installed"
Here's the URL for the phone specs. https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_j6+-9334.php

I fixed this by using a real 64bit OS on my J6.
It works very fine now.
I used this one : https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-10-radicalquack-oneui-2-5-port-v4-5-j600x-exynos7870-arm64-08-2021.4237171/

It should work in many cases, for many phones ... by using the correct custom rom.

For my J6, everything is now ok.

You must know if your device use a 64bit proc or not.
If 64b proc but 32b OS, it's fixable.
If 32b proc, change your phone, there is nothing to do.
A lot of entrynlevel phone have a 64b proc but use a 32b OS, for financial reason i think.

2021-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules