Batter crack
608 2 2020-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vNLandb9rFgg
New
United States

I have 2 P4P batteries that I have been using since December 2017.  They each have a small crack near the battery level display.  Photo is included.  Can these be repaired. I understand this caused by the springs inside pushing against the case.  I'm assuming these are not safe to use because fail completely and the battery could fall out.  Any info arond this would be helpful.
20200614_131123.jpg
2020-6-14
Use props
mohsen_dji
lvl.1

Iran

Hello I've seen a lot of cracks and fractures bigger than this on the battery and they were flying. But I suggest you stick to this fracture to prevent it from getting worse.  And another suggestion is that one of the keys c1. Adjust c2 for battery status and regularly check the battery voltage status as well as the battery temperature during the flight with a single click. If you see a sudden change in voltage or high temperature, do a quick landing.  Have a nice flight #mohsen_dji
2020-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, if the batteries were not crashed, no worries about it, the position is not connected to any electronic circuit and cells, it will not affect the performance.
2020-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules