Mavic Mini IMU error
770 7 2020-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brent847
lvl.2

Canada

i got Mavic mini a week ago by now.IMU doesnt go next page.
cant even fly once.
sent email to support but its not really useful.
I checked many website. many people saying its well known issue Mavic Mini. then got replaced Mini.
want to play it so badly. but so dissapointing slow response here.
if i could, i want to money back even.

2020-6-14
Use props
djiuser_WnFsnDTs2m04
New

United States

Same thing with my  mini...
2020-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we apologize for the trouble with the IMU and the late response of the email due to a large number of backlogs. I managed to get your email and will troubleshoot here.
Blinking red, green and yellow alternatively indicates the drone is performing a self-diagnostic test, did you wait a minute until the indicator becomes green and then perform the IMU again? Please have a try outside with a strong GPS signal. Please note:
The calibration should be performed on a horizontal surface.
The aircraft arms need to be folded during the calibration.

2020-6-14
Use props
Brent847
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-14 19:40
Hi there, we apologize for the trouble with the IMU and the late response of the email due to a large number of backlogs. I managed to get your email and will troubleshoot here.
Blinking red, green and yellow alternatively indicates the drone is performing a self-diagnostic test, did you wait a minute until the indicator becomes green and then perform the IMU again? Please have a try outside with a strong GPS signal. Please note:
The calibration should be performed on a horizontal surface.

Hi, Mindy
thank you for fast response.
yes, I waited a minute after connected Drone and remote.
but drone didnt turn out to Green. just keep Alternatively Red, Green and Yellow.
I tried out side already with my friend's Iphone as well.

what should i do for next step ? thank you

Brent
2020-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Brent847 Posted at 6-15 05:25
Hi, Mindy
thank you for fast response.
yes, I waited a minute after connected Drone and remote.

Please also try to refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/downloads to see if it helps, if not, the drone will need to be sent back for further diagnosis.
2020-6-16
Use props
Brent847
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-16 04:02
Please also try to refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/downloads to see if it helps, if not, the drone will need to be sent back for further diagnosis.

yeah, thank you for help. but my drone still blinking the lights with different colors.
and my phone screen doenst go next page even i click imu start button.

please let me know what would be next steps.
thank you.
2020-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Brent847 Posted at 6-16 06:32
yeah, thank you for help. but my drone still blinking the lights with different colors.
and my phone screen doenst go next page even i click imu start button.

In this case, it is recommended to send back the device for the diagnosis. I have informed the email team to handle your email in priority and guide you to send back.
2020-6-17
Use props
Brent847
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-17 04:12
In this case, it is recommended to send back the device for the diagnosis. I have informed the email team to handle your email in priority and guide you to send back.

thank you so much
2020-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules