P4RTK with dji pilot
2239 8 2020-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guille_Meinero
Second Officer

Argentina

Hi, is someone using the P4RTK with DJI Pilot installed on the GL300N controller?... (the one with screen attached and android system)... i can install it but i cannot connect it the drone
thanx in advance

2020-6-14
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Is Dji Go4 running in background on device? Pilot don't start if Go4 is running.
2020-6-15
Use props
Guille_Meinero
Second Officer

Argentina

G_Sig Posted at 6-15 02:32
Is Dji Go4 running in background on device? Pilot don't start if Go4 is running.

no its not. Usually i use DJI GS rtk app but i wanted to start using pilot app
2020-6-15
Use props
m_s
lvl.2

Germany

Hi,

have you found a solution? I'm facing the same issue, when I try using DJI Pilot.
2021-3-29
Use props
Guille_Meinero
Second Officer

Argentina

m_s Posted at 3-29 05:53
Hi,

have you found a solution? I'm facing the same issue, when I try using DJI Pilot.

nop. i couldnt
2021-3-29
Use props
pltbugrahanyeni
lvl.2
Flight distance : 719052 ft
Turkey

I can use the dji pilot application with the built-in screen remote. But still won't let me change things like camera settings
2021-4-1
Use props
CoastalCapt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192343 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have been messing around with this the last couple of days on the P4RTK using the GL300N controller (built in screen).  I wasn't able to get P4RTK to connect in the DJI Pilot app v2.3.1.5 even though that is the suggested version on the DJI website.  I did however, have success with the v1.7.2.  As stated above though, I cant change the camera settings as I please.  I essentially want to be able to fly the P4RTK manually and set the photo capture to interval.  When you try to change it to interval, it just goes back to single shot.  I am going to keep working on this, I would think there is a way to do it.
2021-5-16
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Keep us posted CoastalCapt! I've gotten to kind of like Pilot from using it w/ our M210 V2... It's not great but I'm not real happy w/ GS RTK.
2021-5-17
Use props
CoastalCapt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192343 ft
  • >>>
United States

I found an archive of all the older versions of DJI Pilot.  Might go back through them to see which, if any, give the user the option to change these settings.  Anyone know which version was the first too offer P4RTK compatibility?

https://m.apkpure.com/dji-pilot/ ... ilot/versions?_gl=1*d3lgjj*_ga*YW1wLW1NdVN2QTdLRFBGNEhTRGRmSmczYjIzdkpNb1Q2UHN2ajBQUkRtczFFNDYzMjQ4RHh2NjRnem1wSFBqdy03QlA.
2021-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules