Hello! New member here in need of advice
466 4 2020-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crisaroca
lvl.1
Chile

Well hello Everyone!
I'm Cristian Aroca (Cris for short) from Chile. I've just bought one of this little fellas, it was cheap compared to other offers i had in here so i've just pulled the trigger. Then i was reading the forum and to my surprise even the owners give not so good rep to this product (LOL) but well...i've allready done the investment so here goes nothing.
My first doubts are:
-is it possible to record audio from bluetooth or to bluetooth (via Mimo app). This is since i'm planning on moto trips and i will invest in a bluetooth system anyway
-How does the mimo app works on IOS for you? (Iphone 6s user here)

Thanks and greetings in advance!
2020-6-14
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello Cris, welcome to the forum. The OA records audio it's no necessary to use bluetooth
to get better audio you want to order the CYNOVA mic adapter. I really like the mimo app
I'm using the IPhone 8.
2020-6-15
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

use th CYNOVA adapter and a rode wireless go or any other product, you are to get a CYNOVA for audio.
2020-6-15
Use props
crisaroca
lvl.1
Chile

Thanks for the tips My camera just arrived today so i will start the trials. Have a great weekend!!
2020-6-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Cris. Thank you for reaching out and welcome to DJI Forum. To record audio using your DJI Osmo Action you need to have a CYNOVA Osmo Action Dual 3.5mm/USB-C Adapter. This adapter enables external microphone support via a 3.5mm port to enhance sound quality. Fitting seamlessly to the official DJI Osmo Action Frame, it also has an additional USB-C passthrough for direct charging and data transmission. For reference these are the recommended external microphones: Rode VedioMicro, Rode Wireless Go, Audio-Technica ATR6550, AZDEN SGM-990, and other mainstream 3.5mm microphone brands. Thank you and happy filming always.
2020-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules