2608 12 2020-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oxid8ter
lvl.3
Flight distance : 20935 ft
United Kingdom

Hi All,

I had an issue where my drone misjudged the (precise location) home and ended up hitting my garden fence on its way down. It fell from about 2 metres onto a turfed garden and I had data errors for both ACC’s and the gimbal.

I have done the IMU Calibration and ACC2 is now fine, as is the gimbal, but ACC1 continues to be showing “Data Error” - is there any simple fix for this which I can do from home or does it need to go back to DJI for a repair?

Thanks
2020-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi oxid8ter, we apologize for what happened to the drone, may we have the model of the drone and a screenshot of the error message?
2020-6-15
Use props
oxid8ter
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hi @DJI Mindy , Drone is a Mavic Air. Screenshot is attached.

FYI this error did not show and all 4 of these were previously stating “excellent” prior to this incident.
05051702-9F59-4C6D-B12D-3892591287E2.jpeg
2020-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

oxid8ter Posted at 6-16 00:59

FYI this error did not show and all 4 of these were previously stating “excellent” prior to this incident.

Thanks for the details, it is recommended to send back the drone to DJI repair center for the repair service, please start a ticket online https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav and send back at your earliest convenience.
2020-6-16
Use props
oxid8ter
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Thanks for the reply. How would I go about this please? As the drone was bought as a refurbished unit it is not registered to me.
Also, do you have any indication to the potential cost? If it is too high then I may as well replace the drone...

2020-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

oxid8ter Posted at 6-16 03:48
Thanks for the reply. How would I go about this please? As the drone was bought as a refurbished unit it is not registered to me.
Also, do you have any indication to the potential cost? If it is too high then I may as well replace the drone...

The activation account will not affect you send back, please log in your own DJI account and fill in the online repair form online. The quotation will be sent to you after the damage assessment when the drone arrives, thanks for your understanding.
2020-6-17
Use props
oxid8ter
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Thanks @DJI Mindy, As i bought this refurbished I have contacted the seller and they have arranged a repair with a DJI authorised repairer.
2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

oxid8ter Posted at 6-22 23:16
Thanks @DJI Mindy, As i bought this refurbished I have contacted the seller and they have arranged a repair with a DJI authorised repairer.

Good to know, hope you will it back soon.
2020-6-23
Use props
djiuser_l2hAkdhzLu7l
lvl.1
Switzerland

Buonasera possiedo un mavic2 pro purtroppo mi è caduto per terra e da lì mi da errore acc2 quando calibro l’imu, ho provato a fare la calibrazione sul pc con assistant2 ma al momento di caricare i dati la percentuale rimane a 0 cosa posso fare?
2020-11-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_l2hAkdhzLu7l Posted at 11-16 12:43
Buonasera possiedo un mavic2 pro purtroppo mi è caduto per terra e da lì mi da errore acc2 quando calibro l’imu, ho provato a fare la calibrazione sul pc con assistant2 ma al momento di caricare i dati la percentuale rimane a 0 cosa posso fare?

Sorry to hear about the accident. For fly safety consideration, you are recommended to send the drone in for a thorough diagnosis. Please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. Thanks.
2020-11-17
Use props
JAIRO JOEL VASQUEZ VASQUEZ
New

Peru

oxid8ter Posted at 2020-6-16 00:59

FYI this error did not show and all 4 of these were previously stating “excellent” prior to this incident.[Image]

Amigo que tal pudiste solucionar Tu problema de tu drone
2023-9-28
Use props
JAIRO JOEL VASQUEZ VASQUEZ
New

Peru

oxid8ter Posted at 2020-6-16 03:48

You solved your drone problem
2023-9-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know if you also encountered the ACC1 data error with your drone? Could you please tell us the drone model of yours for better assistance?
2023-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules