focus motor and panorama issues
1458 3 2020-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dwisaji
lvl.1
Indonesia

i have 2 problem

first my ronin sc keep focus and taking photo even when the panorama and timelapse already over,i need to shutdown the power button to make it stop,when i check my memory the file is not taken even my shutter already taking photo,it damaged my rotor lens cause it keep focusing

second my focus motor keep rotating and cannot calibrating,it damage my motor lens too,it show yellow light,
both this problem make my lens broke,it broke my lens rotor(my lens is sony selp16-50) you can see the photo my camera didnt recognize my lens already ((( i am sad cause my lens is damaged,and i dont know to fix it,my camera neither my dji ronin
i cannot attached to the zip cause it will more damaged my focus lens even it already broken (

here a gogle drive link,icannot upload a video in here,i need to think my damaged lens and maybe someone can help about my ronin sc

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bj7h2eb7veG_vuXHd5aF8ckPPahhLWGU?usp=sharing

2020-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi dwisaji, we are so sorry for the trouble with Ronin SC, may we have the model of your camera first? When did these issues happen? We've released new firmware v1.5.0.40 on the 10th, June, did you update to the latest version? Does it happen before the firmware upgrade or after?
2020-6-15
Use props
dwisaji
lvl.1
Indonesia

my camera is sony a6000 my lenses are meike 35mm and sony selp16-50mm,my firmware is the v1.5.0.40,ronin arrived at my home at 9th june,i use it that day and the problem happen,i try to update the next day at 10 but it still happen,so i dont know whats wrong,the firmware or my ronin

and about the focus motor even it already updated version it still only rotating,so i confused what happen to my focus motor,i feel bad to my poor lens
2020-6-15
Use props
dwisaji
lvl.1
Singapore

can you also help me,when it came 9th when unboxing i got an phone holder defect,how can i report this to the dji?ps: focus motor issues solved

defect on phone holder

defect on phone holder

defect on phone holder

defect on phone holder
2020-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules