7590 19 2020-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji-ace
New
Flight distance : 8127 ft
Thailand

Hi Service Team,

I bought Ronin-SC a while back but don't know exactly when. I lost my receipt. I completely forget the shop name. Now, my phone mount piece is broken surprisingly even though I never used it before. Please help me, can I still claim for a replacement. How can I check my warranty. Where and how can I get a service? I live in Bangkok, Thailand.

Thanks in advance.
ace
2020-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi ace, we are sorry for what happened to the Phone Mount, for the accessories, we will need to the proof of purchase for the warranty. It is recommended to email to support@dji.com with the picture of the broken device and our team will help further.
2020-6-15
Use props
dji-ace
New
Thailand

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-15 04:07
Hi ace, we are sorry for what happened to the Phone Mount, for the accessories, we will need to the proof of purchase for the warranty. It is recommended to email to  with the picture of the broken device and our team will help further.

Thank you Mindy for the quick reply. I will send email to support.
2020-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

dji-ace Posted at 6-15 05:17
Thank you Mindy for the quick reply. I will send email to support.

You are very welcome, please keep us updated if you have any further concerns.
2020-6-16
Use props
dwisaji
lvl.1
Singapore

i also have phone holder defect,when 9th june i unboxing i got this,i already sent an email to dji about this,but i dont know they know it or not,i cannt use the active track and i cannot work with my client,can i have a warranty cause this is not my fault,it from djimy email is : dwis.buntelman123@gmail.com
phone Holder defect3~1.jpg
phone Holder defect 2~1.jpg
2020-6-16
Use props
bbuisine
lvl.1
Canada

I had exactly the same issue ! never used it before, and it is broken.
2020-10-15
Use props
djiuser_RFkeEarZvVB1
New

United Arab Emirates

I have exact issue on my DJI Ronin SC never use my phone holder and its detatch to other part when i check it from the box. What to do now
2020-11-7
Use props
fans44672ae6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 225886 ft
Uruguay

Hi, I have the same Issue, I have 2 phone holder, one came with the Ronin SC and the other I bought it directly from DJI Store time time ago, both broken almos at the same time. What happened if I a have the iPhone Xmax on it and it falls to the floor, DJI would replace me the phone? is pure garbage this piece.
2020-11-9
Use props
dji-ace
New
Thailand

Hi, everyone. I come back to give you update. my broken mount piece has been replaced after contact support at support@dji.com. Hope you guys have a good luck. Cheers!
2020-11-9
Use props
djiuser_R8kZgkSMh4O9
New

Pakistan

I also had the same issue and unfortunately I didn't use my phone mount once when it was in warranty, but recent watched a video on YouTube channel RUSTYROJ who also had the same issue and I got my phone mount repair by myself with almost zero cost and now its working as new. you guys can visit his page for assistance to those who are facing the same problem.
Good luck to all for DIY repair, Cheers!
P.S I email DJI support for the problem, they were very cooperative as always and it was all my fault that I didn't use my phone mount once when it was in warranty
2020-12-20
Use props
MrTibb
lvl.2
Canada

I think this part should officially be declared as "faulty."  I just went to use my Ronin SC, which I hadn't used in a few months.  And the phone holder was in the case, haven not been used for even longer, and it was broken.  It had broken - on it's own - while sitting in the case for months.  In exactly the same way as described above.
2020-12-29
Use props
fans8c72c628
lvl.1

Panama

Is DJI doing something about this? Or do they ask a lot of info, receipts etc?
2021-1-22
Use props
bernieL0max
New

Australia

Opened my new RC Pro to find the phone holder broken also.  

Need only buy a small cup washer, and a tiny split/star washer to stop the screw pulling through.  A few cents; a few dollars if you buy a pack.  Once it's fixed it'll be better than new.  Only need a tiny jewelers phillips head, and the allen key that came with the kit.

2021-2-5
Use props
cyclops2810
lvl.1
Australia

Bought my new Ronin SC today. Sat down to set it up and couldn’t work out if I was doing something wrong with the phone holder, or if it was broken. I’m a bit bummed to search it and find that it’s common to get it new in the box and broken. I live a few hours from the nearest store and made a special trip to buy it.
2021-6-23
Use props
Hoagraveng Phạm
New

Vietnam

bernieL0max Posted at 2-5 22:55
Opened my new RC Pro to find the phone holder broken also.  

Need only buy a small cup washer, and a tiny split/star washer to stop the screw pulling through.  A few cents; a few dollars if you buy a pack.  Once it's fixed it'll be better than new.  Only need a tiny jewelers phillips head, and the allen key that came with the kit.

Could you share the size of cut washer and tiny flat washer? I have same proplem. But i dont know which size i need to order. Thank you
2021-9-27
Use props
cnnryng
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I'm sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I was just prepping my Ronin kit to sell and noticed the phone holder is broken in exactly the same way, even though it has never once left the section of the case it came in. Bought late 2019 so likely no warranty now but has anyone had any luck getting DJI to fix this?
2022-5-4
Use props
Randune23
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-6-15 04:07
Hi ace, we are sorry for what happened to the Phone Mount, for the accessories, we will need to the proof of purchase for the warranty. It is recommended to email to  with the picture of the broken device and our team will help further.

My friend at work let me test out his Ronin SC over the weekend with my Canon 80D (even though it is still not on DJI's compatibility list).  As I had to charge the gimbal, I was seeing what else was in the case and I pulled out the phone mount (which like many people said in the thread...never used) and I kept getting grease on my hands.  For the life of me, I couldn't figure out where all the grease was coming from.  As I went to pick up the phone mount, it came apart.  So if I decide to buy it, do I need to get the receipt from my friend to prove proof of purchase?  I imagine that it is (as everyone has said) out of warranty.  With this many complaints, you would think DJI would come up with a fix since so many people seem to have the same or similar issues.
2022-8-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Randune23 Posted at 8-4 23:48
My friend at work let me test out his Ronin SC over the weekend with my Canon 80D (even though it is still not on DJI's compatibility list).  As I had to charge the gimbal, I was seeing what else was in the case and I pulled out the phone mount (which like many people said in the thread...never used) and I kept getting grease on my hands.  For the life of me, I couldn't figure out where all the grease was coming from.  As I went to pick up the phone mount, it came apart.  So if I decide to buy it, do I need to get the receipt from my friend to prove proof of purchase?  I imagine that it is (as everyone has said) out of warranty.  With this many complaints, you would think DJI would come up with a fix since so many people seem to have the same or similar issues.[view_image]

We are sorry to know about the issue. If you want to purchase it, you can visit the link below. https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-s-sc-phone-holder Or you can contact the local dealer through this link. https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... ite&from=footer
2022-8-7
Use props
Randune23
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-7 02:36
We are sorry to know about the issue. If you want to purchase it, you can visit the link below. https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-s-sc-phone-holder Or you can contact the local dealer through this link. https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores?site=brandsite&from=footer

Thanks DJI Mindy!  Since my Canon 80D is not on the compatibility list, I will probably return it to my co-worker.  However, I have told a photographer friend of mine that he is selling it for cheap.  She is very interested in adding it to her gear but what would she have to do to get a new one sent out?  We live in Wyoming and there are no local DJI dealers around us.
2022-8-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Randune23 Posted at 8-9 21:40
Thanks DJI Mindy!  Since my Canon 80D is not on the compatibility list, I will probably return it to my co-worker.  However, I have told a photographer friend of mine that he is selling it for cheap.  She is very interested in adding it to her gear but what would she have to do to get a new one sent out?  We live in Wyoming and there are no local DJI dealers around us.

In this case, you can suggest she contact DJI Support through the link below for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules