Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin-SC Phone Mount Broken
207 4 6-15 03:24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji-ace
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8127 ft
Thailand

Hi Service Team,

I bought Ronin-SC a while back but don't know exactly when. I lost my receipt. I completely forget the shop name. Now, my phone mount piece is broken surprisingly even though I never used it before. Please help me, can I still claim for a replacement. How can I check my warranty. Where and how can I get a service? I live in Bangkok, Thailand.

Thanks in advance.
ace
6-15 03:24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hi ace, we are sorry for what happened to the Phone Mount, for the accessories, we will need to the proof of purchase for the warranty. It is recommended to email to support@dji.com with the picture of the broken device and our team will help further.
6-15 04:07
Use props
dji-ace
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8127 ft
Thailand

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-15 04:07
Hi ace, we are sorry for what happened to the Phone Mount, for the accessories, we will need to the proof of purchase for the warranty. It is recommended to email to  with the picture of the broken device and our team will help further.

Thank you Mindy for the quick reply. I will send email to support.
6-15 05:17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

dji-ace Posted at 6-15 05:17
Thank you Mindy for the quick reply. I will send email to support.

You are very welcome, please keep us updated if you have any further concerns.
6-16 03:58
Use props
dwisaji
lvl.1
Singapore

i also have phone holder defect,when 9th june i unboxing i got this,i already sent an email to dji about this,but i dont know they know it or not,i cannt use the active track and i cannot work with my client,can i have a warranty cause this is not my fault,it from djimy email is : dwis.buntelman123@gmail.com
phone Holder defect3~1.jpg
phone Holder defect 2~1.jpg
6-16 14:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules