3011 3 2020-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TMC-Fotografie.de
lvl.1
Flight distance : 555922 ft
Germany

Dear DJI Team,

please provide a Firmwareupdate, adding the ability to TIMECODE sync (for instance with a tentacle sync) or simply by pressing a reset button. Supporting timecode ist a feature by many professional cameras to sync up footages from several cameras and drone in a single timeline to make perfect edit und cut of videos in a quick manner possible.

Supporting the Free Run Code (by own Clock)  would help, as the drone does not support to record audio.

I often film drone footages from open Air events, where my audio recorder provides an audio feed. My mavic 2 Pro flies arround for epic footages and crane similar scenes.
To sync up my videos with the Audio TimeCode would be just PERFECT to have.

Please add this feature to the Mavic 2 Pro and upcoming high res pro drones.

Kind Regards,
Tim

www.tmc-fotografie.de
2020-6-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tim. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your insights with regards to this matter for the future DJI firmware update. I will cascade this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention and evaluation. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates on the DJI Mavic 2 Series and on the DJI Go 4 application. Kindly please stay tuned or visit our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.
2020-6-17
Use props
sky_makai
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3397539 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks like this never happened.  All of my Mavic 2 Pro files have timecode start at 00:00:00;00.
2021-2-23
Use props
Art in Flight
lvl.2
Canada

The GO4 app has the ability to record audio from your controller/phone when in flight, you could run an audio recorder with timecode and clap sync at the beginning of each record. Bit clunky but it doesn't look like DJI is ever going to add timecode sync to it's drones
2022-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules