791 3 2020-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
etiowogmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43074 ft
United Kingdom

Hi
Where can I find the link to DJI Express Refresh NOT the Repair request?Struggling to find it on your website.

Many thanks
2020-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the confusion, please ticket 'I have a DJI Service Plan', the system will pop up Tips, click 'Learn More', then select 'Confirm to use DJI Care Refresh Express', you will need to pay in advance, please let us know if you have any further questions. DJI Care Refresh Express.png confirm to use.png
2020-6-15
Use props
djiuser_gqk06jvYzMXz
New
Spain

Hi

Please

I wont active Dji care refresh expres

Please help

Your request (2837809) has been received
2020-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, DJI Care Refresh Express is available to be selected in Spain, please refer to my screenshot in 2#.
Upon checking the email, the drone has ‘’THE AIRCRAFT REACHES MAXIMUM POWER‘’ and ''MOTOR SPEED ERROR''.

For 'the aircraft maximum power load is reached (error code: 30168)', the flight controller detects the working condition of the propulsion system in real time. The warning will prompt up if it is detected that there is large air resistance (such as strong wind) when the aircraft is hovering or when the battery level is low. When the warning appears, it means that the current environment and battery power are not suitable for the flight. Please land the aircraft as soon as possible, and then change the battery or choose to fly the aircraft in a windless environment.
Besides, if the propeller is broken or misshapen (bent), the aerodynamic force may be affected, and the warning will then prompt in the app.

For MOTOR SPEED ERROR, please also check other propellers, if there is a slight propellers deformation caused by improper storage, please flatten the propellers and try again.

2020-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules