888 5 2020-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

<----  My " Flight Distance" updated a week or two ago.....but hasn't updated since, even though I have logged out and back in several times.

I sync after every flight day, and am now in excess of 3,333,000ft  840 flghts  Lvl 35 ( what ever that means )  I also have another iPad I use with my Inspire, and that record shows well over another million feet.....same user account....why don't they show the same numbers?

<----

Thank you,
Randy
Aerial Traffic

2020-6-15
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Here are my 2 iPad Flight Records.......ADMINS,  Please advise   Thank you

2020-6-15
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Belgium

Hi rwynant V1,

I'm using a SC and have the Go 4 app on my phone. Indeed, there's a discrepency between them both. Even the flight list is different.

What I do, is force a synch on the device I used to fly with. Go to "flight record" and force a synch with the DJI servers. Wait a couple of seconds to have the data stored, then do a synch on your other device.
If you don't do that, it takes quite some time before it synchronizes on it's own. As long the data isn't stored on the DJI servers, you won't get it on your other devices.
2020-6-15
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Yup,  I sync every time after I get done for the day......you can see the dates......My Flight Distance has not changed on this forum for a min of 2 weeks.

Randy
2020-6-16
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

And we have another update........Would like to know what the update plan is to our Flight Distance.......

Randy
2020-6-19
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just posting to see validity of the forum update lag.
2020-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules