879 2 2020-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_G9WgpjSIUbml
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28776 ft

United Kingdom

Hi everyone,

I’m relatively new on here but I’ve been advised to post as this appears a good way to get an answer to question.

I have a Spark, I’ve done many waypoint missions using Litchi. Last week I set a very simple 2 minute waypoints up
as a test in a new location.

It was to follow the a river bank, however not over the water, quite a way into the embankment. The whole thing was set at 65m attitude, distance of 290m and time of 2 minutes.

The drone went to point 1 and then engaged in a life of its own, flying across the river over a high bank of trees into a village. It went into atti mode, froze, lost connection almost all at the same time. The return to home didn’t work, the I’d drone disappeared.

I managed to locate it on the find my aircraft. I went searching and then 3 days later someone rang me to say they had found it after I’d left my number with a couple of people.

It appears fine, propellers damaged but that’s all. Thing is I daren’t use it now as I’ve lost confidence. I’ve shown this link to a few people along with my explanation and they say I did everything right, I followed all my usual checks etc. They say this shouldn’t have happened. I really need to work out why it did and more so that if I did make mistakes I’d rather know so I can l learn.

https://app.airdata.com/share/CEqxVf

Any help appreciated.

Thanks Jason
2020-6-15
Use props
djiuser_G9WgpjSIUbml
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28776 ft

United Kingdom

Apologies, I really should have re-read it and corrected the grammar! I’m sure you all get the point
2020-6-15
Use props
crosswired
lvl.4
Flight distance : 264380 ft
Ireland

wrong forum mate, post it os Spark
2020-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules