Deleted perches
527 1 2020-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
astane2hgmail.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21093 ft
Canada

Hi I’ve order a mavic 2pro ... and I paid on jun06. .2020... it seems to have it24h after payment confirmation... so im still waiting... no One want to accept the responsibility of the Cause... they  just reply  me This massage again  and again

Your request (2840546) has been received.

Following the County of Los Angeles "Safer at Home Order For Control of COVID-19" and the Executive Order from the State of California to stay at home, and in following the guidance on how to prevent the spread of COVID-19 from the California Department of Public Health, we regret to inform you that we have decided to minimize our repair operations in California. Some product repairs and shipment times are expected to be delayed or suspended. Thank you for your understanding and support. one want to accept  and take the responsibility of cose Your request (2840546) has been received.

Following the County of Los Angeles "Safer at Home Order For Control of COVID-19" and the Executive Order from the State of California to stay at home, and in following the guidance on how to prevent the spread of COVID-19 from the California Department of Public Health, we regret to inform you that we have decided to minimize our repair operations in California. Some product repairs and shipment times are expected to be delayed or suspended. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, the above email was sent by the system automatically when you contacted support@dji.com, the email hasn't been replied actually. I managed to get your order number via your Forum account. Upon checking it, the order has been shipped, you should have received the shipment notice via email. I will also PM you the tracking number. Thank you.
2020-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules