MAVİC AİR 2 LİNKED FAİLED PROBLEM
6511 3 2020-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bsevga
lvl.1

Turkey

Hello guys,

Recently I purchased Mavic Air 2 drone. I am totally happy wıth quality etc. However, I cannot be able to use the drone cause I have linked failed error. So I tried to couple ways let me phase you guys;

1. I tried to to push fn, shot, and camera button at the same time and heard bip bip sound and then I pressed the drone power buttone for about 4 seconds and tried to reach camera view on the app and finded ... and gone the settings and scrolled all the way down and tried to push connet the done. However, Linked failed still showing.

2. I tried to reach camera view on the app and finded ... and gone the settings and scrolled all the way down and tried to push connet the done. However, Linked failed still showing.

The drone should show itself while openning djı fly app however ı cannot see any sign

So could anyone assist me on this problem

Thank you all

(Sorry for the explanation still tryin' to learn english)
2020-6-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there bsevga. I am sorry to know that you are having issues in linking your DJI Mavic Air 2. I will post an official DJI Tutorial Video on how to link the Remote Controller on your DJI Mavic Air 2. In addition, please make sure that the remote controller is within 0.5m of the drone during linking. Thank you.

2020-6-18
Use props
Luiswest
New
Flight distance : 1145 ft
Mexico

i follow all steps but the aircraft don't response, was already connected but suddenly disconnected and does not want to connect again
2020-7-1
Use props
BMcPro2
New
United States

Was this ever resolved? I'm experiencing the exact issue. MA2 has been great for a little over a year now, and suddenly it won't connect to the remote.
2021-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules