Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED DJI SERVICE
1367 10 2020-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
premsagar
lvl.1

India

DJI people are not at all providing service
motor is overheating . this happened after one month of purchase. I have tried DJI support they provided registered service center mobile numbers of INDIA through mail. none of them are helping. no body is trying to help customer to reach help. sent multiple emails to DJI support. no service from 3 months. no support at all
pan motor has issue. its clear hardware issue.unit motor has to be replaced and they won't help this. plz don't provide videos to calibrate motor caz all user mentioned that did not help anybody for this motor protected thread. plz help me I have tried all ways from February before corona
please produce products of good quality motors instead of low price motors

osmo mobile 3 harware issue

osmo mobile 3 harware issue
2020-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi premsagar, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with our customer service, for a reason your country India has severe customs issue causing our facility not to have a direct service. Our email support has suggested to contact local repair centers.
Did you contact Godawan Media? Did they refuse to help? If yes, may we have a valid email of you and your contact number? We will help further. repair center.png
2020-6-15
Use props
premsagar
lvl.1

India

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-15 19:48
Hi premsagar, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with our customer service, for a reason your country India has severe customs issue causing our facility not to have a direct service. Our email support has suggested to contact local repair centers.
Did you contact Godawan Media? Did they refuse to help? If yes, may we have a valid email of you and your contact number? We will help further.[view_image]

yes, I have contacted them months back on call and they refused me to help, saying that this machine code item won't be dealt with them to service or to repair even if i send my unit to their address and even if i am ready to pay if needed. plz help me. my email id is premsagar@iitg.ac.in. mobile WhatsApp 9954342422.
2020-6-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

premsagar Posted at 6-18 12:22
yes, I have contacted them months back on call and they refused me to help, saying that this machine code item won't be dealt with them to service or to repair even if i send my unit to their address and even if i am ready to pay if needed. plz help me. my email id is . mobile WhatsApp 9954342422.

Thanks for the information, I will forward your situation to the related team for a check.
2020-6-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

We‘ve got the update from the Godawan that due to the lockdown in India, the store is closed and they are unable to repair the gimbal at this moment, it is recommended to wait for the store re-opened again and contact them for assistance.
2020-6-20
Use props
premsagar
lvl.1

India

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-20 02:10
We‘ve got the update from the Godawan that due to the lockdown in India, the store is closed and they are unable to repair the gimbal at this moment, it is recommended to wait for the store re-opened again and contact them for assistance.

Thank you, Mindy. last time when I contacted them in January(no one knows abt corona and that indian store is working properly). I requested them a lot that I can send unit, that I can pay if needed to a small extent. their reply was sorry sir we won't give service to DJI product with that machine-id (try to contact ur amazon seller).  wat will amazon seller will do with that. I felt that response from DJI service in India was too reckless and too funny. u can feel that customer's dissatisfaction will reflect in sharing abt product. i have Osmo mobile 2  and Osmo mobile 3(caz i love DJI drones). i am Ph.D chem engg researcher.as a hobby i am in aeromodelling club of IITG(7th top institute of India). The unsatisfaction levels from Indian service centre was 100 per cent( i got bad impression on DJI and told my club members not to buy DJI drones clearly). if it gets repaired impression will definately change caz as a aeromodelling club, we have so many followers in reach. and our technical videos itself will share that
2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

premsagar Posted at 6-22 12:33
Thank you, Mindy. last time when I contacted them in January(no one knows abt corona and that indian store is working properly). I requested them a lot that I can send unit, that I can pay if needed to a small extent. their reply was sorry sir we won't give service to DJI product with that machine-id (try to contact ur amazon seller).  wat will amazon seller will do with that. I felt that response from DJI service in India was too reckless and too funny. u can feel that customer's dissatisfaction will reflect in sharing abt product. i have Osmo mobile 2  and Osmo mobile 3(caz i love DJI drones). i am Ph.D chem engg researcher.as a hobby i am in aeromodelling club of IITG(7th top institute of India). The unsatisfaction levels from Indian service centre was 100 per cent( i got bad impression on DJI and told my club members not to buy DJI drones clearly). if it gets repaired impression will definately change caz as a aeromodelling club, we have so many followers in reach. and our technical videos itself will share that

Thanks for getting back, I will transfer to the team again for further advice.
2020-6-23
Use props
premsagar
lvl.1

India

It's been three months I have sent my DJI osmo mobile 3 to service point. I am never happy with dji from the day I bought osmo mobile 3. I have never seen this much levels of worest service from a small brand also. When ever I call service centre they used to reports it in Delhi airport. It will reach ur home in one week. This I am listening from last 45 days. If u feel I can't take legal action,then with your service your are forcing me to feel more worse about dji brand. I have planned drones but I will never suggest anyone caz dji support is worest. I have good contacts good upcoming start up. I am one active member of aeromodeling club guwahati. U can search my name pillajetti premsagar. U can find me on india top academic nptel and iit contributions. The unsatisfactory level caused by DJI is unbearable. U will loose lot of clients with my feedback. I am peace less from the day I purchased osmo gimbal 3. Now it's beyond limit. If u feel this as loss to u make me happy
Screenshot_20201025-223534__01.jpg
IMG-20201019-WA0013.jpg
2020-10-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

premsagar Posted at 10-25 09:23
It's been three months I have sent my DJI osmo mobile 3 to service point. I am never happy with dji from the day I bought osmo mobile 3. I have never seen this much levels of worest service from a small brand also. When ever I call service centre they used to reports it in Delhi airport. It will reach ur home in one week. This I am listening from last 45 days. If u feel I can't take legal action,then with your service your are forcing me to feel more worse about dji brand. I have planned drones but I will never suggest anyone caz dji support is worest. I have good contacts good upcoming start up. I am one active member of aeromodeling club guwahati. U can search my name pillajetti premsagar. U can find me on india top academic nptel and iit contributions. The unsatisfactory level caused by DJI is unbearable. U will loose lot of clients with my feedback. I am peace less from the day I purchased osmo gimbal 3. Now it's beyond limit. If u feel this as loss to u make me happy

Sorry to know the issue was still not solved. Just clarify, the Godawan was reopened on Jul 20, 2020 approximately, and you have sent back the Osmo Mobile 3 to them but it's been three months and they still haven't sent back the device to you right?
2020-10-25
Use props
premsagar
lvl.1

India

Yes they have not sent back my item and in this corona free time when ever I worked on editing projects, I never have my gymbal. I am damn sure anyone will claim some compensation like upgrade for this kind of worest experience to have good view on DJI and to support sharing good view on it.Anyone who has right editing skill will always market ur gadgets to many unknown people but wats happening in here. No service,no response,excusing like it will come ur home in two days from last 3 months. I have many upcoming photographers contacts how will I support dji drones. Remove jobs of service people who pollute ur brand name. Provide me dji 4 it's been high level unsatisfaction from the day I purchased it.
2020-10-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

premsagar Posted at 10-26 17:08
Yes they have not sent back my item and in this corona free time when ever I worked on editing projects, I never have my gymbal. I am damn sure anyone will claim some compensation like upgrade for this kind of worest experience to have good view on DJI and to support sharing good view on it.Anyone who has right editing skill will always market ur gadgets to many unknown people but wats happening in here. No service,no response,excusing like it will come ur home in two days from last 3 months. I have many upcoming photographers contacts how will I support dji drones. Remove jobs of service people who pollute ur brand name. Provide me dji 4 it's been high level unsatisfaction from the day I purchased it.

Hello, we have already contacted with the staff on Godawan with your case. We will push the team to follow up with your case, many thanks for your patience.
2020-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules