5446 36 2020-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ToscanaDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

As usual the DJI sales service is a scam !!!
On June 6th I ordered (0395913830095) the Mavic Mini.  When the order was available in 3/5, it is a gift and therefore I decided to order it. But still today (June 16) has not been shipped !!!
The ridiculous thing is that the drone remains available in 2/5 days.
It's called scam by me !!!
... and I made yet another bad impression because I could not deliver the drone in time!

2020-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi ToscanaDrone, we are so sorry for the shipment delay, affected by the pandemic, the shipment is expected to be delayed, we are doing our best to recover our service. I will verify with the team of the current status and keep you updated soon, please wait a moment, thank you.
2020-6-16
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

The pandemic is just an excuse, all services and couriers now works perfectly. A few days ago I ordered a Mavic Air 2 and it arrived on time (it's a miracle).

... in the last 2 years I have spent more than 20,000 euros in the DJI Store and there have almost always been problems!
2020-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ToscanaDrone Posted at 6-16 02:27
The pandemic is just an excuse, all services and couriers now works perfectly. A few days ago I ordered a Mavic Air 2 and it arrived on time (it's a miracle).

... in the last 2 years I have spent more than 20,000 euros in the DJI Store and there have almost always been problems!

We apologize for the unpleasant experience on DJI Online Store, we will forward to the management department and keep improving. I've verified with the team that your order is estimated to be shipped these two days, appreciate your patience.
2020-6-16
Use props
paperfog
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-16 03:29
We apologize for the unpleasant experience on DJI Online Store, we will forward to the management department and keep improving. I've verified with the team that your order is estimated to be shipped these two days, appreciate your patience.

Hi Mindy,
I ordered a Mavic Mini on June 13th, and it says it will take an estimated one business to ship. Will it be shipped soon?  Could you check it for me, please?
Order Number: 0010358060691 Order Date: 2020-06-13 10:01:58 (UTC-4)
Thank you!
2020-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

paperfog Posted at 6-16 13:56
Hi Mindy,
I ordered a Mavic Mini on June 13th, and it says it will take an estimated one business to ship. Will it be shipped soon?  Could you check it for me, please?
Order Number: 0010358060691 Order Date: 2020-06-13 10:01:58 (UTC-4)

We are sorry to keep you waiting, I'm verifying with the team and will come back to you soon.
2020-6-16
Use props
TheVoT
lvl.3
Ireland

10 days and my order "3531057992918" is still "to be shipped".. any update on this? thanks.
2020-6-17
Use props
paperfog
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-16 19:28
We are sorry to keep you waiting, I'm verifying with the team and will come back to you soon.

Thank you!
2020-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You are welcome,we've verified with the team that it is estimated to be shipped in 1-3 working days, please note the email notification recently, thank you.
2020-6-17
Use props
jjcmini
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33829 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-16 01:35
Hi ToscanaDrone, we are so sorry for the shipment delay, affected by the pandemic, the shipment is expected to be delayed, we are doing our best to recover our service. I will verify with the team of the current status and keep you updated soon, please wait a moment, thank you.

I questioned this (will COVID-19 affect delivery) with many live chat agents, all of which said no it won't. IF it does affect delivery, and you know it will (as you have stated here). then why not change the delivery time OR set the product to low stock.

Taking money for the product but then not able to deliver on time OR not able to cancel until the product reaches the destination... very poor
2020-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jjcmini Posted at 6-19 03:31
I questioned this (will COVID-19 affect delivery) with many live chat agents, all of which said no it won't. IF it does affect delivery, and you know it will (as you have stated here). then why not change the delivery time OR set the product to low stock.

Taking money for the product but then not able to deliver on time OR not able to cancel until the product reaches the destination... very poor

We understand how you feel and sorry for this situation, but it is related to the pandemic, the traffic is controlled and there is no adequate flight, the warehouse, traffic, customs clearance all could affect the shipment time. We are doing our best to get back to the business, hope for your understanding.
2020-6-20
Use props
martasch
New
New Zealand

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-20 03:43
We understand how you feel and sorry for this situation, but it is related to the pandemic, the traffic is controlled and there is no adequate flight, the warehouse, traffic, customs clearance are could affect the shipment time. We are doing our best to get back to the business, hope for your understanding.

Hmmm, I think you know this is just excuses. I recommend you should talk to your manager to change the delivery times for the product. From customer point if view it is better to see delivery times 15 days and get the product in 10, rather than the other way around.
I guess it is just the marketing thing to get more customers, otherwise they would ended at local store.
Unfortunately honesty is not popular thing at this age.
2020-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

martasch@icloud.com Posted at 6-21 15:49
Hmmm, I think you know this is just excuses. I recommend you should talk to your manager to change the delivery times for the product. From customer point if view it is better to see delivery times 15 days and get the product in 10, rather than the other way around.
I guess it is just the marketing thing to get more customers, otherwise they would ended at local store.
Unfortunately honesty is not popular thing at this age.

We much appreciate your feedback on our customer service, rest assured we will forward to the related department for attention, we will keep improving our service to make our customers have a better experience.
2020-6-21
Use props
Pika Chuee
lvl.1

Canada

I Ordered DJ Mavic Mini, up until now i didnt recieve the package I feel like I am being scammed!
2020-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pika Chuee Posted at 9-29 09:45
I Ordered DJ Mavic Mini, up until now i didnt recieve the package I feel like I am being scammed!

Hi Pika Chuee, sorry to know you still haven't received the package, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account and are confirming the current status with the logistics team, I will keep you updated as soon as possible.
2020-9-29
Use props
Pika Chuee
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-29 18:55
Hi Pika Chuee, sorry to know you still haven't received the package, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account and are confirming the current status with the logistics team, I will keep you updated as soon as possible.

Hi, Any update? It's been 13 days since I ordered the Dj Mavic. I've Been contacting the DHL service Canada but to no avail.
2020-9-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pika Chuee Posted at 9-30 09:20
Hi, Any update? It's been 13 days since I ordered the Dj Mavic. I've Been contacting the DHL service Canada but to no avail.

I am sorry for the waiting, I had asked the logisitcs department again to provide the update on your case asap. I will reply to you once I receive the feedback.
2020-10-1
Use props
Pika Chuee
lvl.1

Canada

Did they lost my package? or there's no shipment at all? am I scammed?
2020-10-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pika Chuee Posted at 10-1 04:51
Did they lost my package? or there's no shipment at all? am I scammed?

Hi Pika, I had received the feedback from the logistics team, the package is in transit to Canada from America. For our system display issue, I will ask the proper team to check what is the problem. Sorry for the confusion caused.
2020-10-1
Use props
Pika Chuee
lvl.1

Canada

Hi, Can you please tell me what's happening on my shipment package? for how long do I have to wait?
2020-10-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pika Chuee Posted at 10-2 13:10
Hi, Can you please tell me what's happening on my shipment package? for how long do I have to wait?

Customs clearance may delay the shipping, it is estimated to be delivered next week if everything goes smoothly. Please wait for a few more days, thank you.
2020-10-3
Use props
Pika Chuee
lvl.1

Canada

I was wondering, I received a text a message yesterday that they will deliver, and yet I didnt recieve the package. and now They sent me an email that its ready for collection. what is this all about?????
2020-10-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pika Chuee Posted at 10-3 03:51
I was wondering, I received a text a message yesterday that they will deliver, and yet I didnt recieve the package. and now They sent me an email that its ready for collection. what is this all about?????

Sorry for the delayed response, I see the package has been delivered, did you receive it?
2020-10-6
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Another order (I'm also a DJI Select Member) and another delay!!!
DJI store wins worst store award in internet history!

I have ordered a Smart Controller available in 2/5 days and today I get an email announcing the delay!

DJI please ...sell potatoes which is better!
2020-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ToscanaDrone Posted at 10-10 01:15
Another order (I'm also a DJI Select Member) and another delay!!!
DJI store wins worst store award in internet history!

Sorry that the issue happens again, I will confirm with the warehouse of the estimated shipping date and come back to you soon.
2020-10-10
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-10 04:46
Sorry that the issue happens again, I will confirm with the warehouse of the estimated shipping date and come back to you soon.

Any news?!?!?!

It's unbelievable how in ALL orders made this year and last year there were delays... 10 days, 20 days, 30 days and more!!!

And in the store it continues to be written "Available in 2/5 days"

2020-10-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ToscanaDrone Posted at 10-12 00:38
Any news?!?!?!

It's unbelievable how in ALL orders made this year and last year there were delays... 10 days, 20 days, 30 days and more!!!

Sorry for the late update due to the weekend, the Smart Controller is on the way to the warehouse, it is estimated to be shipped this week if everything goes smoothly. I sincerely hope it will be shipped soon.
2020-10-12
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-12 04:28
Sorry for the late update due to the weekend, the Smart Controller is on the way to the warehouse, it is estimated to be shipped this week if everything goes smoothly. I sincerely hope it will be shipped soon.

Why is it written that it is available in 2/5 days when in reality it is not there?
This is making fun of customers!
2020-10-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ToscanaDrone Posted at 10-12 23:11
Why is it written that it is available in 2/5 days when in reality it is not there?
This is making fun of customers!

The website may not be updated timely, we will forward it to the technicians for attention.
2020-10-13
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-13 03:40
The website may not be updated timely, we will forward it to the technicians for attention.

This is ridiculous, the availability has always been 3/7 days and in the last month it has never changed.
Are you saying that in a month you are not able to update an availability? This is pure madness!

It is the confirmation that the official DJI store is the worst online store in the world!

And even today after 11 days from the order, it has not yet been shipped! And according to the shop it had to be delivered in 2/5 days!

Ridiculous!
2020-10-17
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

ToscanaDrone Posted at 10-17 00:49
This is ridiculous, the availability has always been 3/7 days and in the last month it has never changed.
Are you saying that in a month you are not able to update an availability? This is pure madness!

Any news?!?!?
2020-10-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, I fully understand your situation, the order has been escalated to the related team to check and follow up, I'll also help to keep an eye on it, if there is an update, we'll let you know.
2020-10-19
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-19 22:43
Sorry for the inconvenience caused, I fully understand your situation, the order has been escalated to the related team to check and follow up, I'll also help to keep an eye on it, if there is an update, we'll let you know.

This is a stupid way (and all the staff respond the same for everything) to say that you don't really know anything about it!
2020-10-19
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

It's been 16 days since I placed my order and it hasn't shipped yet!
WARNING!!!
On the website it is still indicated "delivery in 3/7 days after the order"
These are scammers!
2020-10-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ToscanaDrone Posted at 10-21 22:56
It's been 16 days since I placed my order and it hasn't shipped yet!
WARNING!!!
On the website it is still indicated "delivery in 3/7 days after the order"

Sorry for the delayed response and I've kept pushing the team to ship your order recently, there was a system issue which caused the delay. Per the latest news from the team, it is estimated to be shipped these two days. I will keep an eye on it and hope it will be shipped soon.
2020-10-22
Use props
djiuser_lxmIZiQPGwfQ
lvl.1
Kenya

Am going through the same I bought a mavic 3 classic and an avata, the payment for mavic 3 went through but the avata gets an alert to review payment.Today I get an email from dji that I need to proof payment with a statement to that I truly paid.Now the question why do you need all that and payment has already been done.

Some for dji please please help.

Order number for the two is
DJI Order#0010081232198
DJI Order: 0012008992213 Shipped

Again please help
2022-12-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_lxmIZiQPGwfQ Posted at 12-5 00:04
Am going through the same I bought a mavic 3 classic and an avata, the payment for mavic 3 went through but the avata gets an alert to review payment.Today I get an email from dji that I need to proof payment with a statement to that I truly paid.Now the question why do you need all that and payment has already been done.

Some for dji please please help.

Hi, there. I'm sorry to read and to know about this issue you've encountered with one of your orders. I'll have this concern coordinated to our corresponding team for further checking and assistance. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2022-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules