Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_fGvdW73QKhpP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52293 ft
United States

DJI/Mindy,

Order Number:        0019978561220
Order Date:        05/30/2020 22:49:34 (UTC-5)

I spoke with FedEx, since it delayed this morning due to an import issue with customs. I was supposed to get the package today... (took off work and everything)

They told me we need to give a filled out anti dumping form to the person managing the package in customs. They for some reason sent it to me and I have no idea how to fill this thing out (attached). They told me that the form needs to be sent to a sandy.wasko @ fedex.com

Can you please help fix this issue? I have waited a while to get this drone (since 5/30) and I am very disappointed I am not receiving it today as I had planned my whole day around it.

Thank you.

USAntiDumping.pdf

16.42 KB, Down times: 7

2020-6-16
Use props
Sarvoth
lvl.1
United States

I got this reply from Fedex when asked if there is anything I can do... "No information is needed from you for this shipment. An email was sent to Saikoron for verify of information for entry processing and we are waiting to hear back from them. Due to the way these shipments are handled, all information must come from Saikoron."
2020-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the customs clearance delay and the confusion with this file, you don't need to fill this, I have forwarded to our logistics team to handle it and speed up the shipment, please wait patiently, thank you. We are sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-6-16
Use props
Sarvoth
lvl.1
United States

I spoke with support over chat yesterday and it did eventually get pushed through. I should get it today. Thanks.
2020-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sarvoth Posted at 6-17 03:51
I spoke with support over chat yesterday and it did eventually get pushed through. I should get it today. Thanks.

I've also verified with the team that the anti-dumping file is not required for DJI product, the package has been released and the FedEx shall deliver it soon.
2020-6-17
Use props
fans1021d0da
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-16 19:12
Hi there, sorry for the customs clearance delay and the confusion with this file, you don't need to fill this, I have forwarded to our logistics team to handle it and speed up the shipment, please wait patiently, thank you. We are sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Hello,

My package is also stuck in customs in Memphis.  Are you able to assist with the process?
2020-6-24
Use props
Andrew D Lucksted
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-16 19:12

hello my order is stuck in memphis as well Fedex has stated they need the same form was trally looking forward to getting my drone today
2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans1021d0da Posted at 6-24 11:34
Hello,

My package is also stuck in customs in Memphis.  Are you able to assist with the process?

Sorry for the late response, upon checking your order, it has been received, it is normal that it took several days for the customs clearance during the pandemic, appreciate your understanding. Hope you have a great time with Mavic Air 2.
2020-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules