7231 42 2020-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_KnP6iFJgCtr5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 122484 ft
United States

conga Posted at 6-25 10:43
Thank you all for being the guinea pigs and downgrading to 1.1.2. This fixed my issue too. I had my Mavic Air 2 replaced and when the new unit came in, I noticed my range was garbage. Then I noticed watching some YouTube videos that I was missing that "Frequency" option.

TLDR;

This fixed it for me!!!

Holy hell... what an ordeal.
2020-7-19
Use props
djiuser_XKQiTkZzSCP3
lvl.1
United States

I recently bought the Mini2 from Amazon new (Feb 2021) and in the USA, and I don't see 5.8 Ghz as a choice or dual band - just Auto and Manual. when I try manual mode.  I installed for the first time,  Fly app ver 1.24 for Andriod (direct from DJI download).  I never had a prior version such as 1.22.  I have not yet taken it outdoors or flew it yet, because I wanted to use 5.8 Ghz.  My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, but without a sim card - just wanted to devote this phone for the Mini 2.   Anyone have suggestions on why I don't see 5.8Ghz? I thought perhaps Amazon shipped me the CE model, but I see FCC ID, and also see CE on it.
2021-2-11
Use props
KVMD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23232 ft
United States

djiuser_XKQiTkZzSCP3 Posted at 2021-2-11 23:23
I recently bought the Mini2 from Amazon new (Feb 2021) and in the USA, and I don't see 5.8 Ghz as a choice or dual band - just Auto and Manual. when I try manual mode.  I installed for the first time,  Fly app ver 1.24 for Andriod (direct from DJI download).  I never had a prior version such as 1.22.  I have not yet taken it outdoors or flew it yet, because I wanted to use 5.8 Ghz.  My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, but without a sim card - just wanted to devote this phone for the Mini 2.   Anyone have suggestions on why I don't see 5.8Ghz? I thought perhaps Amazon shipped me the CE model, but I see FCC ID, and also see CE on it.

did you figure this out? have the exact issue on android; somehow no issues on ios
2022-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules