Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FYI: A user created SD card error
514 7 2020-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chief Mole
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13415 ft
United States

I created a SD card error for my MM. I added a folder to the card for aircraftowner information and placed a Windows Notepad file in it with my information: Name, phone contact, FAA registry number. A very small file. Well, apparently the MM didn't like having a folder on the SD card and rejected the entire card. I pulled the folder and viola, no problem once again. Probably a good thing that I attached a return address sticker to the side of my MM.

Today is a good day to fly!
2020-6-16
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

I just put "Owner.txt" in the root folder with my name, address and horsepower.
2020-6-16
Use props
ABeardedItalian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1063107 ft
United States

Tentoes Posted at 6-16 07:17
I just put "Owner.txt" in the root folder with my name, address and horsepower.

I did the same but with a few separate files: Cell, House, Address, and a you found me with additional instructions.

Note: the MISC folder is generated by the mini, I haven hidden files/folders enabled.
2020-6-16
Use props
K6CCC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Great tip!  Gonna do that right now.  ABI, do you mind posting the text of your YouFoundMe.txt file?  Mainly I'm curious what information or instructions you included.  Of course you are welcome to redact personal information (in fact, recommended).  You may have included something I did not think of.
2020-6-16
Use props
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Yes, just have the text file in the main directory. No need for a folder.
2020-6-16
Use props
Chief Mole
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13415 ft
United States

I've moved my .txt file to the SD card again. Soon as the weather and work schedule clears, I'll be trying again. Thanks for the information.
2020-6-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Chief Mole. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with is. These information will be very helpful to all our DJI co pilots and gives out additional security as well. Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-6-21
Use props
weseli
lvl.4
Flight distance : 38402 ft

Serbia

Thank you for good idea!
2020-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules