Phantom 1 Headache - Props won't start up
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sirdamo
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi All. Thankyou in advance for taking the time to read this.
I have a Phantom 1, bought it new when they first came out and flew it often for a good few years. Just dug it out again. Recharged the batteries. Went arround the houses to download the drivers for windows 10 etc.
I now have my PC recognise the drone in Device Manager and have it talking correctly to the NAVA M Assistant. However my first issue is that the screen for the NAVA assistant programme seems to be too small to see all the text and I can't for the life of me expand it. It often but not always says that i need to install v4.02 and when i follow the link it directs me to the DJI page where I have downloaded the other divers and NAVA porgram but the file I need isn't clickable?
Anyhow, the drone seems to be comunicating with the controller fine. It stated it needed the compess calibrating. Which went fine. But when I try to engage or start up the motors I just get a rapid green blink. Possibly 4.
I had seen this issue in a youtube post while looking for something else and now can't find it for the life of me.
Is there anyone out there with any suggestions.
My next step is to take it appart and see if the cable to give power to the motors has some how come loose but thought it wise to check with some experts first
2020-6-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Sirdamo. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the DJI Phantom 1 and thank you for reaching out. The best way to help you with this issue is for you to send an email at support@dji.com. Thank you.
2020-6-18
Use props
Sirdamo
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-18 20:05
Hello there Sirdamo. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the DJI Phantom 1 and thank you for reaching out. The best way to help you with this issue is for you to send an email at . Thank you.

Thanks for the reply DJI Stephen. I'll give them a try.
2020-6-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Sirdamo. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please fell free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to assist you. Again thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2020-6-22
Use props
Sirdamo
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Although still waiting for a response from support so still non the wiser
2020-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules