No Image transmission
330 3 2020-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MRVNO
New

United States

Hello I have been having a problem with flying my drone with my RC. I can fly it around and take photos and video still but I have no idea what Im captureing or recording when I fly. I have made sure all of the software is up to date as well my SD card is formated but when I take off once the drone is more than 6ft away or off the ground my imagie/ transmision singal is gone and my screen goses black. Ive noticed when flying from the RC that im not conceted to the drones wifi I say this because when I ditch the RC and fly from my phone I am connceted to the wifi and when flying from my phone the drone opperates normal with full video transmision and signal. Also to note my gimbal works fine when flying with both RC and my phone. Thanks for the help I look forward to figuring this out.
2020-6-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MRVNO. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Regarding your concern have you try to fly to a different location/area with less interference for us to isolate the said issue. May we also know the model of the mobile device you are using please? In addition, I will post an official DJI tutorial video on DJI Remote Controller Antenna Best Practices. Thank you.

2020-6-18
Use props
MRVNO
New

United States

I have been flying it with a brand new iPhone and it operators perfect with it. The remote just won't show any video when flying with it I noticed I lose control of the gimbal as well.
2020-6-24
Use props
heliaetus
lvl.4
Greece

Remove the lens cap (just a joke, I always wanted to say that)
Try letting the remote connect first and then start the app, or maybe downgrade the app. Try another USB cable from the controller's auxiliary port (unplug the DJI cable)

2020-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules