Brand New OSMOS Mobile 3 Not Connecting
1504 5 2020-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mistacory
New

Japan

I'm stationed in Japan, and ordered a Osmos Mobile 3 to use for a city tour and after balancing my phone, downloading the app, and trying to connect it I get the following message: "Note Unable to activate device. Contact DJI Support for Assistance". It connected for a brief moment, and then it would not connect again. I've un-installed and re-paired it numerous times to observe the bluetooth ID of the device would show up as OM3-10E3EC-1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. When using the camera app to connect I see it connect then disconnect instantly. I don't know what else to do so any help is greatly appreciated.
2020-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi mistacory, sorry for the difficulties on the activation, it is recommended to forget the Bluetooth of Osmo Mobile 3 in your phone' Settings, then reset the Bluetooth of the device by pressing M button+Shutter button and the Trigger at the same time,  when the system indicator becomes yellow, the Bluetooth was reset.
Then connect the Bluetooth of Osmo Mobile 3 via DJI Mimo APP and activate again. Here is the tutorial video for your reference:
2020-6-17
Use props
mistacory
New

Japan

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-17 02:07
Hi mistacory, sorry for the difficulties on the activation, it is recommended to forget the Bluetooth of Osmo Mobile 3 in your phone' Settings, then reset the Bluetooth of the device by pressing M button+Shutter button and the Trigger at the same time,  when the system indicator becomes yellow, the Bluetooth was reset.
Then connect the Bluetooth of Osmo Mobile 3 via DJI Mimo APP and activate again. Here is the tutorial video for your reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njyueomPFnE

I did that multiple times to no avail of being fully operational. I forgot the Mobile 3 in bluetooth settings, turned off bluetooth, turned it on. Deleted the app reinstalled it placed my phone on the mobile 3, held down the 3 buttons to get a yellow/light green pairing indicator, opened the app, it found it, asked for permission then to pair and I got the same message. I've tried this on 2 phones and I'm getting the same error.
2020-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mistacory Posted at 6-17 10:10
I did that multiple times to no avail of being fully operational. I forgot the Mobile 3 in bluetooth settings, turned off bluetooth, turned it on. Deleted the app reinstalled it placed my phone on the mobile 3, held down the 3 buttons to get a yellow/light green pairing indicator, opened the app, it found it, asked for permission then to pair and I got the same message. I've tried this on 2 phones and I'm getting the same error.

May we have the serial number of the Osmo Mobile 3?
2020-6-17
Use props
mistacory
New

Japan

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-17 19:13
May we have the serial number of the Osmo Mobile 3?

S/N: 354KH3R010E3EC
2020-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mistacory Posted at 6-17 20:42
S/N: 354KH3R010E3EC

Thanks for the serial number, it is recommended to send back the device for the diagnosis, I see this device was exported to the US, we do not provide the global warranty currently, please contact your reseller for further assistance.
2020-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules