United States

here i am live setting up livestream

2020-6-17
Use props
djiuser_Sq2qcmhrugM0
New

Germany

Hey
Ich fliege eine DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0​ und habe folgendes Problem.
Ich mache mit Kollegen DJ-Live-Sets mit außergewöhnlichen Landschaften im Hintergrund dies wird über mehrere Kamerapositionen gefilmt und live geschnitten (es wird live zwischen den Kamerapositionen gewechselt) darunter auch zählt auch die Kameraposition Drohne, jetzt zum Problem"
Bei dieser Live-Übertragung per HDMI über die Fernbedienung ruckelt das Bild bzw es hängt immer kurz nach, wie kann ich dieses Problem beheben?

Habe bisher die höchste Bildqualität benutzt, liegt es daran? Wäre das Problem mit niedriger Qualität gelöst?

Vielen Dank im Voraus  
Mfg Julius 
2020-6-19
Use props
Manguz
lvl.2
United States

Thanks @Fishycomics, nice walk through on how it should work.  I am having issues getting the MIMO app to see my Wifi network.  When I try to enter it manually it error out with a message about "SSID name rules".  My SSID is fine and works for all other devices.  Have tried updating to all latest App/FW versions and factory reset of camera as you suggested but no joy (also tried the 2.4G verses 5G).  Did you happen to ever have this error?
2020-6-20
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Manguz Posted at 6-20 12:50
Thanks @Fishycomics, nice walk through on how it should work.  I am having issues getting the MIMO app to see my Wifi network.  When I try to enter it manually it error out with a message about "SSID name rules".  My SSID is fine and works for all other devices.  Have tried updating to all latest App/FW versions and factory reset of camera as you suggested but no joy (also tried the 2.4G verses 5G).  Did you happen to ever have this error?

my passw was  incorrect.   make sure  SSID no matter how right you are. and the password as well. 1st ones  are cps by phones default.  I'll think if there is any other things missing.
2020-6-20
Use props
Manguz
lvl.2
United States

Fishycomics Posted at 6-20 13:31
my passw was  incorrect.   make sure  SSID no matter how right you are. and the password as well. 1st ones  are cps by phones default.  I'll think if there is any other things missing.

So, got it working. thanks for the help.

The key was DJI seems to have a very narrow view of what a legal  network/SSID name is. They do not like spaces in the name.  Once i created a guest network with a very simple numbers only name, it all worked.  You gave me a clue in one of your other posts on here( I will comment on that one as well).

Thanks again........Fishycomics for the win!
2020-6-20
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Manguz Posted at 6-20 16:40
So, got it working. thanks for the help.

The key was DJI seems to have a very narrow view of what a legal  network/SSID name is. They do not like spaces in the name.  Once i created a guest network with a very simple numbers only name, it all worked.  You gave me a clue in one of your other posts on here( I will comment on that one as well).

AH HA!  glad you got that figured out       no sweat I tip my hat to you  happy you are happy!!!
2020-6-20
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

2020-6-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for posting this informative video, this will greatly help our valued DJI members who wants to stream using the DJI Osmo Action. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-6-22
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-22 02:42
Hi. Thank you for posting this informative video, this will greatly help our valued DJI members who wants to stream using the DJI Osmo Action. Thank you for your valued support.

you are quite welcomed, glad it helped your issues out be safe out there in the World Fish
2020-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules