Switch off vision and IR system
701 3 2020-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alindroth
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2398 ft
Sweden

How to switch off vision and infrared positioning systems on Phantom 4 Pro? I suspect feedback from these systems when I try to take off with payload.
2020-6-17
Use props
Sparkflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194619 ft

United States

Open up drone settings in the Dji go live feed. There should be a setting that looks like a portal or the jet symbol if you have ever been in a hot tub with a digital control system on it. In those settings, there are vps settings like backwards mode, turn off vps, turn off obstacle avoidance, and many others. If I owned a drone school, I would teach my students not to heavily rely on the VPS or obstacle avoidance. It is still the pilot’s responsibility to watch out. Drive and fly definitively.
2020-7-4
Use props
alindroth
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2398 ft
Sweden

Sparkflier Posted at 7-4 14:11
Open up drone settings in the Dji go live feed. There should be a setting that looks like a portal or the jet symbol if you have ever been in a hot tub with a digital control system on it. In those settings, there are vps settings like backwards mode, turn off vps, turn off obstacle avoidance, and many others. If I owned a drone school, I would teach my students not to heavily rely on the VPS or obstacle avoidance. It is still the pilot’s responsibility to watch out. Drive and fly definitively.

Great thanks for the information!
2020-7-10
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sparkflier Posted at 7-4 14:11
Open up drone settings in the Dji go live feed. There should be a setting that looks like a portal or the jet symbol if you have ever been in a hot tub with a digital control system on it. In those settings, there are vps settings like backwards mode, turn off vps, turn off obstacle avoidance, and many others. If I owned a drone school, I would teach my students not to heavily rely on the VPS or obstacle avoidance. It is still the pilot’s responsibility to watch out. Drive and fly definitively.

Thanks for sharing
2020-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules