Shipping to Europe still "pending"
1220 6 2020-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheVoT
lvl.3
Ireland

On June 8th I ordered (3531057992918) the Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo, when the order was available in a couple of working days.

I decided to order it on the official website because I thought I could trust it more than third party vendors and because I need it for an incoming job.  
Sadly today (June 18) the package has not been shipped yet !!!

2020-6-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi TheVoT, we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have forwarded your order to our logistics team for a check and expedite, if there is an update, we'll let you know, thank you so much for your patience.
2020-6-18
Use props
djiuser_SazyiZQtJUQD
New

France

Hi
Same for me, ordered a Mavic Mini on the 09/06/2020, and at this date, the package is not send, stock in China
2020-6-19
Use props
djiuser_FkAe5wodcqlo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33829 ft
United Kingdom

Keep on at them in the live chat - I eventually got an agent that helped push through my order from a different warehouse, however, your frustration will only escalate once you find out that they put your order on a large pallet of other drones and then ship a few at a time, only distributing all the items in the pallet once all the items reach the country of destination.

Needless to say, your drone might end up in your country but will be sat in a distribution centre until ALL the items in the pallet arrive...
2020-6-19
Use props
TheVoT
lvl.3
Ireland

It's a shame that the DJI store isn't reliable.

If my drone is not shipped soon I'll be forced to cancel my order.
2020-6-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_SazyiZQtJUQD Posted at 6-19 01:17
Hi
Same for me, ordered a Mavic Mini on the 09/06/2020, and at this date, the package is not send, stock in China

HI, we're sorry to know about this. I managed to pull up your order number using your Forum account.
Kindly check DHL tracking number 3795839434 for updates. Thank you for your patience.
2020-6-20
Use props
jjcmini
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33829 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

Not sure why DJI isn't making this clear, but dispatch from china has been effected by COVID as has most of the globe. The latest figures are shown below as to how much capacity (or less) a freighter plane can carry. This obviously has an effect on delivery times as to Europe for example, there is only 10%-20% the normal capacity leaving China.

2020-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules