Shipment on hold, Dangerous Goods.
5003 21 2020-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FirstOne
lvl.1

Estonia

Hello DJI,
My shipment(DHL) has been identified as containing Dangerous Goods.
How should I act? Could you help me?Waybill: 9766759973
Thanks!

2020-6-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi FirstOne, I have managed to get your order number via your forum account, I will forward the situation to our logistics team to contact the DHL for a check, if there is an update, we'll let you know. Thanks for your patience.
2020-6-18
Use props
FirstOne
lvl.1

Estonia

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-18 17:53
Hi FirstOne, I have managed to get your order number via your forum account, I will forward the situation to our logistics team to contact the DHL for a check, if there is an update, we'll let you know. Thanks for your patience.

Thank you, Natalia!
2020-6-18
Use props
FirstOne
lvl.1

Estonia

Natalia, are there any updates?
2020-6-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

FirstOne Posted at 6-20 13:28
Natalia, are there any updates?

Sorry for the late response, DHL gave us the feedback that the product contains the battery which caused the delay, our team who takes in charge of the Dangerous Goods is handling this, we will keep you posted once we get a further update, thank you.
2020-6-21
Use props
djiuser_HxTP7gRKKJr8
New
Germany

Same to me. My package is on hold at Shiphol Airport Amsterdam since last week Wednesday. The batteries seem to be the issue. Please keep us posted. Do you need a waybill #? Please contact me via Pn to share
2020-6-22
Use props
Noafy
New
Germany

djiuser_HxTP7gRKKJr8 Posted at 6-22 01:40
Same to me. My package is on hold at Shiphol Airport Amsterdam since last week Wednesday. The batteries seem to be the issue. Please keep us posted. Do you need a waybill #? Please contact me via Pn to share

here's my waybill# 6064698076... same container / same issue.
DJI CN / iFlight needs to update their declaration to get the clearance done by DHL
2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_HxTP7gRKKJr8 Posted at 6-22 01:40
Same to me. My package is on hold at Shiphol Airport Amsterdam since last week Wednesday. The batteries seem to be the issue. Please keep us posted. Do you need a waybill #? Please contact me via Pn to share

Sorry for that case happened. I have managed to get your order number via your forum account, I will forward it to our logistics team for a check. If there is an update, we'll let you know.
2020-6-22
Use props
djiuser_1HAS2r1PXTZi
New

Germany

Hello,

I have the same Problem. It’s stopped in Amsterdam cause of Dangerous Goods since last week Wednesday. Hope you can help us.
Thank you!
2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_1HAS2r1PXTZi Posted at 6-22 02:23
Hello,

I have the same Problem. It’s stopped in Amsterdam cause of Dangerous Goods since last week Wednesday. Hope you can help us. My waybill: 9766692574

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will forward your order to our logistics team for a check, if there is an update, we'll let you know. Thanks.
2020-6-22
Use props
djiuser_z8uxtkamtCYx
New

Italy

Hi there
I have the same problem. The package is on hold since 19/06 (4 days). After 7 days DHL will send the package back.
My Waybill n. is 1894481890.
Please let me know if you can fix the problem
Thank you in advance
2020-6-23
Use props
FirstOne
lvl.1

Estonia

Natalia, any news?
Thanks.
2020-6-23
Use props
djiuser_EStzgAkkfPqR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21004 ft

Ireland

FirstOne Posted at 6-23 21:26
Natalia, any news?
Thanks.

Hi FirstOne,

Your order has successfully cleared customs in Amsterdam and has since been processed in Germany before departing this morning for Estonia. It will most likely arrive by the end of the week.

Of the 4 people with delayed shipments on this thread, two have already been cleared and received, and two have been cleared and are on the way.

It looks like the issue has finally been resolved
2020-6-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_z8uxtkamtCYx Posted at 6-23 02:03
Hi there
I have the same problem. The package is on hold since 19/06 (4 days). After 7 days DHL will send the package back.
My Waybill n. is 1894481890.

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will forward your order to our logistics team to help you keep an eye on it, hope you will receive it soon.
2020-6-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

FirstOne Posted at 6-23 21:26
Natalia, any news?
Thanks.

Sorry to have kept you waiting, our logistics team has pushed the DHL, the tracking information has been updated, kindly please check it. I hope you will receive it soon.
2020-6-24
Use props
djiuser_z8uxtkamtCYx
New

Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-24 04:02
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will forward your order to our logistics team to help you keep an eye on it, hope you will receive it soon.

Seems to be all ok
thank you so much
2020-6-24
Use props
djiuser_PRWseFlHzMOb
lvl.1
Germany

Got the same issue....
2020-6-24
Use props
FirstOne
lvl.1

Estonia

The parcel has been successfully received. Thank you Natalia!
2020-6-29
Use props
djiuser_WlUtVI6Pi1uu
New

Cyprus

DJI Natalia Posted at 2020-6-18 17:53

Hello, I am also facing the same problem, what do I do ?
2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_WlUtVI6Pi1uu Posted at 5-31 03:55
Hello, I am also facing the same problem, what do I do ?

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us your order number or case number?
2023-5-31
Use props
djiuser_ibRmRBzomBVq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59665 ft
Netherlands

Im facing the same issue
2023-11-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we will look into your case with the logistics team and follow it up, please wait for the update.
2023-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules