Mavic Mini Sent in for DJI Refresh Express
1155 13 2020-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9c7ca6e5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1529 ft
United States

Hello, I sent my Mavic Mini in for DJI Refresh Express and UPS reports it's been successfully delivered to the Grapevine Texas facility.
Progress inquiry shows that 'The replacement device will be shipped to you once the damaged device is received by DJI.'

It seems others only have success after reaching out on the form. so here I am. Can I get a update on my refresh?
2020-6-18
Use props
fans9c7ca6e5
lvl.1
United States

Case #: CAS-4491678-P6F0L3
2020-6-18
Use props
Daniella3d
lvl.4
Canada

What hapened to your mini? if you don't mind me asking...
2020-6-18
Use props
fans9c7ca6e5
lvl.1
United States

Daniella3d Posted at 6-18 15:52
What hapened to your mini? if you don't mind me asking...

Front arm cracked near motor mount
2020-6-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. I have forwarded your case to the related team for a check and expedite, if there is an update, we'll let you know.
2020-6-18
Use props
fans9c7ca6e5
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-18 18:41
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. I have forwarded your case to the related team for a check and expedite, if there is an update, we'll let you know.

Thank you and please do. Also now 'My Cases' are showing NO DATA for all 3

To-be-handled
No Data
Processing
No Data
History
No Data

Progress inquiry still shows as not being received
2020-6-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans9c7ca6e5 Posted at 6-19 06:49
Thank you and please do. Also now 'My Cases' are showing NO DATA for all 3

To-be-handled

Hi there. Your unit arrived as expected. However, please do note that it takes 24 to 48 working hours to record your product's information on the system after your product arrives at the repair center. After that, you can check the processing status of your product by using the Repair Progress Inquiry

Thank you for understanding.
2020-6-19
Use props
djiuser_ncKcQiW4MFoa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72024 ft
Portugal

Greetings,
I'm in a similar situation, whereas I'm still not clear on how to ship it. My understanding was that I was to receive a shipping label after confirming the payment for the replacement service, which I didn't.
Can anyone here clarify how that is actually supposed to happen?
Thank you!
2020-6-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_ncKcQiW4MFoa Posted at 6-20 06:26
Greetings,
I'm in a similar situation, whereas I'm still not clear on how to ship it. My understanding was that I was to receive a shipping label after confirming the payment for the replacement service, which I didn't.
Can anyone here clarify how that is actually supposed to happen?

Hi, we've replied to your post here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid2192536

Thank you again for your patience.
2020-6-20
Use props
fans9c7ca6e5
lvl.1
United States

Update
I now see the below under my cases but progress inquiry still reports as my device not being received, "The replacement device will be shipped to you once the damaged device is received by DJI."
and case details is still asking for me to 'Send Your Product'

Processing
DJI Care Refresh Express
CAS-4491678-P6F0L3
Mavic Mini - The Everyday FlyCam
2020-06-17 05:59
2020-6-22
Use props
fans9c7ca6e5
lvl.1
United States

Finally got confirmation that my device was received, below is received on progress inquiry page

"DJI is preparing for shipping, and your replacement device will be shipped in 1-2 working days." so hopefully will have replacement shipped by Wednesday and delivery sometime there after?

Not sure how this express service, which it is advertised as, is any faster than the typical repair process.

Crazy thing is getting it repaired locally would have been both quicker and cheaper according to local authorized dealer & repair service. I will likely go that route in the future, only using the DJI Refresh for when the whole drone is borked.
2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans9c7ca6e5 Posted at 6-22 11:38
Finally got confirmation that my device was received, below is received on progress inquiry page

"DJI is preparing for shipping, and your replacement device will be shipped in 1-2 working days." so hopefully will have replacement shipped by Wednesday and delivery sometime there after?

Hi there, as per check your case number, the drone has been shipped out, kindly please keep close attention to the tracking information, hope you will receive it soon.
2020-6-22
Use props
fans9c7ca6e5
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-22 20:38
Hi there, as per check your case number, the drone has been shipped out, kindly please keep close attention to the tracking information, hope you will receive it soon.

Thank you and I will await delivery
2020-6-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans9c7ca6e5 Posted at 6-23 05:31
Thank you and I will await delivery

You're most welcome.
2020-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now