Mavic Air Malfunction on day one
634 8 2020-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_b2uci56YuDy9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 133297 ft
Norway

Over one month ago, I shipped my mavic air for repair using the dji mavic air program. And just today 6 weeks later, I recived a replacement. I had some trouble, it told me there was an esc error, so I called up dji support and told me I could do an imu calibration, and hopefully that will solve the problem. So I did that, and it worked, (or so I thought). Afterwards I took it for a flight, and literally 20 seconds into the flight, the drone came falling from the sky, (was like 3-4meters up in the air), and crashed. It messed up the drone big time, a lot of scratch marks, broke the signal arm, broke the bottom sensor, cracked the gimbal, the right bottom arm is not working etc. I am devasted. As I said I have been waiting for a long time, and I was going to vaction tomorrow and was hoping to bring this with me, and is looking like that won't be happening. I am gonna call dji support tomorrow, and they better send me a new drone! I will upload the flight log here so you guys can see, I am not an expert on this. Ehm, can you guys tell me how to upload the flight log? It wont let me upload it here:
2020-6-18
Use props
djiuser_b2uci56YuDy9
lvl.1
Norway

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/9IQJ6BZ54TK940JWQQ7N
2020-6-18
Use props
djiuser_b2uci56YuDy9
lvl.1
Norway

Also another weird thing. My pilot level went from 3 to 15 after the crash. Also 83 780 experience points what? In the dji 4 go app
2020-6-18
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_b2uci56YuDy9 Posted at 6-18 13:31
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/9IQJ6BZ54TK940JWQQ7N

There was a serious hardware problem with that drone.
The drone ran into trouble at 0:20.7 when it rolled upside down and started tumbling as it fell.
Rolling completely over doesn't indicate the typical behaviour of a drone that loses one prop or a motor.

Synch your flight data and get onto DJI support people about it.
2020-6-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry about the accident. Please kindly contact our support at the link below to open a case and send the drone in for a diagnosis, we'll do our best to help this out.
http://www.dji.com/support
2020-6-18
Use props
djiuser_b2uci56YuDy9
lvl.1
Norway

Labroides Posted at 6-18 18:01
There was a serious hardware problem with that drone.
The drone ran into trouble at 0:20.7 when it rolled upside down and started tumbling as it fell.
Rolling completely over doesn't indicate the typical behaviour of a drone that loses one prop or a motor.

Thank you so much I have contacted DJI regarding this case. But have yet to review the case
2020-6-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_b2uci56YuDy9 Posted at 6-19 04:52
Thank you so much I have contacted DJI regarding this case. But have yet to review the case

Hi, that's good to know. I've checked your case using your Forum account. Have you received the shipping label already? Kindly check your spam and other folders, please. Thank you for your patience.
2020-6-19
Use props
djiuser_b2uci56YuDy9
lvl.1
Norway

DJI Diana Posted at 6-19 14:19
Hi, that's good to know. I've checked your case using your Forum account. Have you received the shipping label already? Kindly check your spam and other folders, please. Thank you for your patience.

Hi, have checked my spam folder and inbox. No shipping label. I did recive a case number though. Can you possibly send me it on email

Ben-dik@hotmail.com if you work for dji
2020-6-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_b2uci56YuDy9 Posted at 6-19 14:33
Hi, have checked my spam folder and inbox. No shipping label. I did recive a case number though. Can you possibly send me it on email

Ben-dik@hotmail.com if you work for dji

Hi, we'll request this with the team. Thank you again for your patience.
2020-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules