BATTERIES NOT CHARGING
1287 3 2020-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jumping
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40141 ft
United States

Hey DJI, I see a hundred or most complaints about the batteries not charging and I can't find one strong definitive answer fro YO. Are you avoiding the topic because you know that the batteries have a built-in problem that you can't own up to

I have 6 batteries, a few months ago I charged 4 and 2 would not charge. Today the 4  that charged do not charge, they are at 0%. I have used 3 different wall sockets. I have used various USB chords. I have been using a multimeter to see if they are getting any power after 1 hour. There is no change. One side of the dual charger flashes red but no charge..
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR BATTERIES? - WE DESERVE TO KNOW AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE.  WHY ARE YOU NOT GIVING US AN ANSWER?
2020-6-18
Use props
staffsarge
lvl.2
New Zealand

This is classic DJI, and ...ty Chinese software.  They're the ...test country in the world as far as quality goes.
2021-5-21
Use props
djiuser_rvBKeub37Z6S
lvl.1

United States

Having the same issue I’ve have my drone in the air 3 times but have owned it for 8 months after my last flight I shut it off got home went to charge and got no response from the battery the drone don’t recognize it when I place it in the drone and plug into the computer I’ve messaged them for help with the battery and more or less informed it’s going to be a paid repair due to the warranty only being 6 months and it’s been 8 they don’t take into consideration I’ve only flown it 3 times
2021-5-26
Use props
djiuser_rvBKeub37Z6S
lvl.1

United States

Having the same issue I’ve have my drone in the air 3 times but have owned it for 8 months after my last flight I shut it off got home went to charge and got no response from the battery the drone don’t recognize it when I place it in the drone and plug into the computer I’ve messaged them for help with the battery and more or less informed it’s going to be a paid repair due to the warranty only being 6 months and it’s been 8 they don’t take into consideration I’ve only flown it 3 times
2021-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules