770 3 2020-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wh1chocl4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 34997 ft
Portugal

Hi everyone!

First problem on my Mavic Mini!! Thankfull its a easy solution problem!!!

2020-6-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there wh1chocl4. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check the propellers of the said drone and see if any of them have damaged or were bent. If so, please change the said propellers to see if the issue will still persist. Just a reminder that if the said propellers got bent because of improper storage, please try to smooth the propellers and test again for us to be able to isolate the issue. Thank you.
2020-6-23
Use props
wh1chocl4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 34997 ft
Portugal

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-23 20:24
Hello there wh1chocl4. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check the propellers of the said drone and see if any of them have damaged or were bent. If so, please change the said propellers to see if the issue will still persist. Just a reminder that if the said propellers got bent because of improper storage, please try to smooth the propellers and test again for us to be able to isolate the issue. Thank you.

Thank you for your reply!
Problem solver after change the propellers.

Thanks once again
2020-7-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

wh1chocl4 Posted at 7-2 06:16
Thank you for your reply!
Problem solver after change the propellers.

Hi there wh1chocl4. You are very much welcome and thank you for the given reply. It is great to know that the issue was already solved. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules