Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wow! Mini Hits the Wholesale market
700 15 2020-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3Recon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

Hi Mini's, wanted to pass this on it's a little one sided North America but thought I'd share. Costco is selling a Mini with charging base with 20 dollars off. under $400. Is this writing on the wall. I just hope everyone learn the rules and suggestion.

Just checked it's on thier web site also
2020-6-19
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing.
2020-6-19
Use props
Daniella3d
lvl.4
Canada

In Canada we get the Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom at costco, but no mini.
2020-6-19
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, there's a good deal going on right now.
2020-6-19
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

David Martin Graff Posted at 6-19 19:21
Yes, there's a good deal going on right now.

it's not great, it's not good, it's only lukewarm.

many of us were getting as good deals back in 2019 even though we have to work to get it.

considering there's a ma2 on the market, personally I'm not sure how anyone would pay that much for a mm.
2020-6-19
Use props
MO_Mountaineer
New
United States

The Saint Posted at 6-19 20:01
it's not great, it's not good, it's only lukewarm.

many of us were getting as good deals back in 2019 even though we have to work to get it.

Dang, guess I'm a sucker then.  I thought $369 was a decent price for the Mini with 2 batteries and the charging dome.  Where is there a deal that's better?  I'm sure others would find the information helpful.
2020-6-19
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

MO_Mountaineer Posted at 6-19 20:07
Dang, guess I'm a sucker then.  I thought $369 was a decent price for the Mini with 2 batteries and the charging dome.  Where is there a deal that's better?  I'm sure others would find the information helpful.

I can't help you mountain man; sorry.
2020-6-19
Use props
Daniella3d
lvl.4
Canada

The Mavic Air 2 cost a lot more than the MM and I would not be able to fly it where I can fly the MM without having an advance pilot. I only have the basic. In Canada, it is very much worth buying the Mini.
2020-6-20
Use props
Daniella3d
lvl.4
Canada

BTW, In Canada it is still cheaper to buy the Mavic 2 zoom or pro directly from DJI, because the taxes is included and supposably there is not custom fee to pay? then it is cheaper to buy it from DJI than Costco. The advantage is that at Costco one can have 3 months return.
2020-6-20
Use props
3Recon
lvl.4
United States

I look at the writing in the sky (same on wall, ha ha) Costco's history  is discontinued or packaged deals just for Costco. We all asked for more advancement on the Mini it came in Mavic Air 2 hence sharing same software Fly App. Mini on steroids'. The Mini may stick around but it's going to have more access to retailers, us that good if flying etiquette/ play nice.
I like the Minis size and the ability  to be blend in with or attract notice , stand out and the descriptions go on.
2020-6-20
Use props
3Recon
lvl.4
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 6-19 20:51
If it's only the standard Mini package, then it isn't much of a deal.  It's just getting the $39 charging display base for free.

Yes standard/basic package with Battery ($55) dji charging base ($39. msrp) I went basic and purchase battery well lets say brain freeze.
2020-6-20
Use props
RickyinCO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 568340 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have one Mini I bought as soon as it was announced. I enjoy it so much, so much more than my P3 Pro, Spark and Mavic Pro that I ended up buying a second Mini at Costco when the same package was $389. It included the base package for the Mini (which included extra props & 1 battery) plus and additional battery, for a total of 2 batteries plus the charging dome. Then I saw it was lowered to $369, I paid $389, and emailed Costco and they reimbursed me the $20. I really enjoy my Mini and it is my go to drone.
2020-6-20
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

yeah i agree
2020-6-20
Use props
3Recon
lvl.4
United States

RickyinCO Posted at 6-20 17:58
I have one Mini I bought as soon as it was announced. I enjoy it so much, so much more than my P3 Pro, Spark and Mavic Pro that I ended up buying a second Mini at Costco when the same package was $389. It included the base package for the Mini (which included extra props & 1 battery) plus and additional battery, for a total of 2 batteries plus the charging dome. Then I saw it was lowered to $369, I paid $389, and emailed Costco and they reimbursed me the $20. I really enjoy my Mini and it is my go to drone.

I believe Costco says within two week and they'll make good. When I saw it I just had a glimpse at. Didn't think about getting another.
2020-6-20
Use props
BobWinNV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

I guess that the MM Charging dome was not the hit that DJI thought it would be.
2020-6-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for sharing!
2020-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now