fans458bf954
lvl.2

American Samoa

Order#0015970851044
Purchased on May 2, 2020.
1. Mavic Air 2 combo
2. Osmo mobile 3 combo

Problem:
1. Tracking # not working it says unable to find number in Fedex online checking/tracking site. Noticed a new tracking number on DJI  store. Tried it and same result . Unable to find tracking number.

2. Its says COMPLETED in DJI store, but the TRACKING updates  just below it, says "Shipment exception Delayed beyond our control".
- did not received any of my order yet, until now.

3. Did a chat support, they said they will check on it. Still waiting for updates.

4. It's been 1 1/2 months now since I ordered and paid for it.

Can someone from DJI update me with the status of my order. You can reply here or email me atleast, so that I can decide what will be my next move.

1. To continue wait for it. But may I ask how much longer?

2. To cancel the order. where to cancel or can I still cancel it? and How long will I get the refund?

3. Can someone explain to me what "Shipment exception Delayed beyond our control" means?

Worried DJI Customer.

2020-6-19
Use props
jjcmini
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33829 ft
United Kingdom

I hope this gets sorted for you soon. It doesn’t bode well for the rest of us that have ordered since you... should have just bought I from my local store rather than the manufacturer!
2020-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, per the logistics team, the package was stuck in New Zealand and waiting for the next available flight, there is no estimated delivery time provided by FedEx, we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you agree on the refund, we will inform the team to apply.
2020-6-19
Use props
fans458bf954
lvl.2

American Samoa

Oh thanks for the update. I think I’ll wait for a couple of days more atleast it was shpped already.

May I ask why I cannot track it?
2020-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans458bf954 Posted at 6-19 19:22
Oh thanks for the update. I think I’ll wait for a couple of days more atleast it was shpped already.

May I ask why I cannot track it?

We will verify with FedEx whether they've updated the tracking number. Our logistics team has pushed FedEx for further update, I will keep you posted once we get anything from them.
2020-6-20
Use props
fans458bf954
lvl.2

American Samoa

Very much appreciated. Thank you for your time.
2020-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans458bf954 Posted at 6-20 01:14
Very much appreciated. Thank you for your time.

You are welcome, I have PM you the tracking number, please check, thanks for your understanding.
2020-6-20
Use props
fans458bf954
lvl.2

American Samoa

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-20 02:04
You are welcome, I have PM you the tracking number, please check, thanks for your understanding.

Thank you very much DJI Mindy, tracking # is working. I'm not worried anymore.Just need to wait for awhile. And again thank you thank you for giving me some of your precious time. Really appreciate it.
2020-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans458bf954 Posted at 6-20 09:47
Thank you very much DJI Mindy, tracking # is working. I'm not worried anymore.Just need to wait for awhile. And again thank you thank you for giving me some of your precious time. Really appreciate it.

No problem, hope the tracking will be updated soon.
2020-6-20
Use props
jjcmini
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33829 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

Not sure why DJI isn't making this clear, but dispatch from china has been effected by COVID as has most of the globe. The latest figures are shown below as to how much capacity (or less) a freighter plane can carry. This obviously has an effect on delivery times as to Europe for example, there is only 10%-20% the normal capacity leaving China.

2020-6-22
Use props
fans458bf954
lvl.2

American Samoa

Hello again can you please update me with my case. It's more than 2 months since I purchased. Thanks.
2020-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans458bf954 Posted at 7-6 10:06
Hello again can you please update me with my case. It's more than 2 months since I purchased. Thanks.

I’m so sorry to know the tracking was still not updated, since the FedEx is unable to update the shipment, it is recommended to stop the shipment and refund, if you agree, please PM me your email and phone number you used to placed the order, we will confirm your personal info and issue the refund ASAP.
2020-7-7
Use props
fans458bf954
lvl.2

American Samoa

Hello DJI Mindy,

I already sent you in your inbox.

(If you can assure me that I will be receiving my order next week. I am willing to wait. But if not it is much better to just CANCEL it.)

Thanks very much.
2020-7-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans458bf954 Posted at 7-7 12:00
Hello DJI Mindy,

I already sent you in your inbox.

PM has been replied, please check, thank you.
2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dear customer, how is it going? Did FedEx deliver last week?
2020-7-12
Use props
fans458bf954
lvl.2

American Samoa

No delivery yet. Gonna wait for it this week.     
2020-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans458bf954 Posted at 7-12 19:43
No delivery yet. Gonna wait for it this week.

Sorry to hear that, I will inform the logistics team to keep pushing FedEx.
2020-7-12
Use props
fans458bf954
lvl.2

American Samoa

Ok thanks very much.
2020-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You are most welcome. Please also keep me updated if the package is delivered.
2020-7-13
Use props
fans458bf954
lvl.2

American Samoa

Still with no delivery.
2020-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans458bf954 Posted at 7-16 00:41
Still with no delivery.

I'm terribly sorry to know the parcel was still not delivered by FedEx, we didn't get an update from them either, our team will issue a refund as soon as possible. We apologize for your time.
2020-7-16
Use props
fans458bf954
lvl.2

American Samoa

I guess I waited long enough. I will now Officially CANCEL my orders.

Thank you very much for your time DJI Mindy. I hope I can get my refund as soon as possible.
2020-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans458bf954 Posted at 7-16 23:53
I guess I waited long enough. I will now Officially CANCEL my orders.

Thank you very much for your time DJI Mindy. I hope I can get my refund as soon as possible.

I feel awful that I didn't help get your order solved, but I will keep following up on the refund.  Once it is done, I will keep you updated.
2020-7-17
Use props
fans458bf954
lvl.2

American Samoa

You’ve been very helpful. And I thank you for your time and effort. I am not blaming anyone either. Have a great day.
2020-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans458bf954 Posted at 7-17 00:40
You’ve been very helpful. And I thank you for your time and effort. I am not blaming anyone either. Have a great day.

I really appreciate your kind understanding. We'll keep improving to provide better service to you all. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know. Thanks and hope you have a nice weekend.
2020-7-17
Use props
fans458bf954
lvl.2

American Samoa

Hello DJI Mindy,

Last time I checked my package is on Clearance on progress, I guess it's here already. Just need to wait for a couple of days more. Hopefully this week.
2020-7-21
Use props
fans458bf954
lvl.2

American Samoa

Hello again.. just like to inform you that i received my order already this morning. Thank you very much.
2020-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans458bf954 Posted at 7-22 01:26
Hello again.. just like to inform you that i received my order already this morning. Thank you very much.

Wow, I'm so glad to know you received it finally. Please check the performance of the product and keep us updated if there is any other problem.
2020-7-22
Use props
fans458bf954
lvl.2

American Samoa

Will do. Thank you.
2020-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You are most welcome, hope you have a good time with Mavic Air 2 and Osmo Mobile 3.
2020-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules