Time!!!
2911 9 2020-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ktilMClA33az
lvl.2

Venezuela

Someone will take care of this, nobody responds, I do not know where my money is, I made a purchase of the mavic 2 zoom and they still do not send it, 5 business days have passed and on the dji page it says d 1 to 3 business days for shipping what a disappointment it is to buy through the official website of dji
2020-6-19
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I think your money is in China.......
2020-6-19
Use props
djiuser_ktilMClA33az
lvl.2

Venezuela

JJB* Posted at 6-19 11:38
I think your money is in China.......

If the most curious is that no one responds to emails this is already a mockery
2020-6-19
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_ktilMClA33az Posted at 6-19 11:41
If the most curious is that no one responds to emails this is already a mockery

just ask one of the DJI moderators on here if they can help you....
2020-6-19
Use props
fans0c8475ac
New

United States

for me it still says "To be shipped" such a dissapointment

2020-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, we are so sorry for the shipment delay, the package has been completed and is waiting for the shipment. I will inform the warehouse to ship it as soon as possible, please note the email notification about the tracking number. Thank you.
Which email do you use to send the email to support@dji.com? I didn't find the email with your Forum account, please provide us with your email account so that we could look into the support's issue.
2020-6-19
Use props
Quinn Egan
New

United States

Hi, I ordered a DJI Mavic Air 2 along with 64 GB storage last Sunday, June 14, and my payment was accepted, however my shipping with fedex is still pending and I am unable to check the status of the shipping. It has been 5 days (my shipping said 3-5 day shipping) and I am yet to receive a package with my items purchased. Why is it taking so long for me to receive my package when the website said it would be here by now? Also can you help me locate where my package is? My proof of purchase is down below.
2020-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Quinn Egan Posted at 6-20 17:17
Hi, I ordered a DJI Mavic Air 2 along with 64 GB storage last Sunday, June 14, and my payment was accepted, however my shipping with fedex is still pending and I am unable to check the status of the shipping. It has been 5 days (my shipping said 3-5 day shipping) and I am yet to receive a package with my items purchased. Why is it taking so long for me to receive my package when the website said it would be here by now? Also can you help me locate where my package is? My proof of purchase is down below.

Hi Quinn Egan, we are sorry to keep you waiting, I failed to get your order number, may we have the order number so that we could check the details and helo further?
2020-6-21
Use props
djiuser_ktilMClA33az
lvl.2

Venezuela

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-19 19:01
Hi there, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, we are so sorry for the shipment delay, the package has been completed and is waiting for the shipment. I will inform the warehouse to ship it as soon as possible, please note the email notification about the tracking number. Thank you.
Which email do you use to send the email to ? I didn't find the email with your Forum account, please provide us with your email account so that we could look into the support's issue.

hello mindy the email I use is flores.carloseduardo.cf@gmail.com and to dji I send my order. They send me email to my father's email because with that email I opened the account at dji to buy
2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ktilMClA33az Posted at 6-22 12:44
hello mindy the email I use is flores.carloseduardo.cf@gmail.com and to dji I send my order. They send me email to my father's email because with that email I opened the account at dji to buy

Thanks for getting to us, the support's issue has been forwarded to the management department to check.
Your order has been shipped and you should have received the tracking number, we apologize for the inconvenience caused during the pandemic, we are doing our best to overcome the impact of it, appreciate your understanding. Hope you will receive it soon.
2020-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules