794 1 2020-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Helmut Ruch
lvl.3
Germany

Hello DJI-Forum,

I‘m from Germany, so excuse my English.
I‘m taking videos with the Osmo Action since last summer, mainly on our bicycle tours. I‘m using the camera with a iSteady Pro gimbal and get excellent results. Nearly no problems so long, exept of this one:

From my former use of the YI 4K I have mor then 20 of SanDisk Ultra 128 GB XC I cards. The Osmo Action works well with these Cards in 80 Mbit-Modes when taking the videos. But it refuses to replay the clips just recorded with the message: „The writing speed of the SD-Card is to slow, clip can‘t be played“.

For me this seames to be a complete nonsens! How can there be a problem with the writing speed while reading from the card for playing the video?! By the way, when writing to the card from  Windows via an USB-3 adapter, I get a transfer rate from about 50 MBytes/second, this is 5 times the data rate of an 80 Mbit clip.  

I had a long mail discussion with a german or european DJI-Supporter about this problem in april this year. At least he told me that he had delegated my problem to the developers of the camera firmware. So I waited for the next update. Until today...

I just installed the new firmware version 01.09.00.10.  And nothing changed. The camera still refuses to play the clips it just created.  

I reported this disapointing result to the supporter, and what did he answer? If I like it, he could delegate my problem…  I thought that he did this in april!!! Are these supporters real humans or are they stupid roboters?!   

I hope to find an competend DJI-Supporter in this forum who understands, that this behavior of the camera comes from a software bug, which should be removed! Stupid errors like this are not good for the image of DJI...

regards
Helmut Ruch, Münster   

2020-6-20
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Good luck waiting for that here this is a Forum support site not a DJI  repair clinic, they will say to you. thank you we'll pass this to a DJI team and never be heard from again....

I say yougot 20 Ultra cards try a different brand the card may not be the best suited for  DJI , like gopro HATES ultra's
2020-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules