Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MavGuido
lvl.4
Flight distance : 338793 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello DJI Team,
nice that you give us a new firmware with some good features, but why do you gave us the controls for sat, sharpness and contrast back?

I cannot understand why mavic air owners did not have it in their new Air 2 drone.
Please please please give it back, it is thousant times more important than timelapse or anything else.

Thanks and regards Guido

2020-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Guido, we understand your concerns and we have also forwarded to our R&D each time when we see customer's feedback, hope it will be available in the future.
2020-6-21
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Guido,

The Mavic Air uses the DJI GO 4 Flight System app.  The Mavic Air 2 uses the new DJI Fly Flight System app.  Apparently, the DJI Fly app is 64 bit and does not work on some tablets and phones that are 32 bit.

The new DJI Fly app was built from the ground up and introduced with the Mavic Mini.  DJI Mindy understands your concern and will try to help get the saturation, sharpness and contrast into the new app.  Recently DJI was able to incorporate manual settings in the DJI Fly app for the Mavic Mini.  This will be another effort to provide what DJI customers want but it will take a while because DJI Fly is still a new app.

Hope this helps!

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-6-21
Use props
MavGuido
lvl.4
Flight distance : 338793 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Cetacean Posted at 6-21 01:04
Aloha Guido,

The Mavic Air uses the DJI GO 4 Flight System app.  The Mavic Air 2 uses the new DJI Fly Flight System app.  Apparently, the DJI Fly app is 64 bit and does not work on some tablets and phones that are 32 bit.

Sorry but do you think others don't understand Mindy and she needs someone to explain it again in other words?
2020-6-21
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

MavGuido Posted at 6-21 06:36
Sorry but do you think others don't understand Mindy and she needs someone to explain it again in other words?

Aloha Guido,

Not at all.  In my world, it never hurts to communicate.  Better more communication than less communication.  I hope my comment was helpful to you and others.  The contributions of the more senior members of the Forum usually supplement the efforts of the DJI Administrators and Moderators.

Take care and stay safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-6-21
Use props
Droneflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1811322 ft
South Africa

Hi Cetacean thanks your feed back assisted me
2020-6-21
Use props
Cetacean