Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New firmware update question
598 5 2020-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NitemareTrainer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11844 ft
United States

Yesterday, I updated my Mavic Air 2 with the latest firmware update v01.00.0250.   I thought I had read somewhere on this forum that after I did the firmware update, I would have to do an update on all 3 batteries.  When I fired up my drone this morning, there was no message for me to do an update on the batteries.  Is there anything I need to do with the batteries after installing the new firmware update on the drone?
2020-6-20
Use props
djicheaha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

When I updated my firmware, the battery powering the drone, was also updated. I learned that when I installed another battery, it required a battery update. I might suggest that you check all your batteries. It only takes a moment to update each one. That was my experience. Hope this helps.
2020-6-20
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Put a spare battery in, boot up the drone and connect it to the RC. Leave the home page on the screen (with the picture of the MA2 on it) - after about ten seconds you will see the pop up to update the firmware on the battery to sync it with the new FW on the drone. Repeat the process for all of your spare batteries. The key is to wait for the pop up to update.
2020-6-20
Use props
NitemareTrainer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11844 ft
United States

A J Posted at 6-20 09:00
Put a spare battery in, boot up the drone and connect it to the RC. Leave the home page on the screen (with the picture of the MA2 on it) - after about ten seconds you will see the pop up to update the firmware on the battery to sync it with the new FW on the drone. Repeat the process for all of your spare batteries. The key is to wait for the pop up to update.

Thanks I guess I was too impatient and not waiting for the popup to update to come up.  Now I have all 3 of my batteries updated.
2020-6-20
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

NitemareTrainer Posted at 6-20 19:43
Thanks I guess I was too impatient and not waiting for the popup to update to come up.  Now I have all 3 of my batteries updated.

Glad you got it sorted.
2020-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi NitemareTrainer, the mobile phones need an internet connection, otherwise, the firmware upgrade cannot be detected. Good to know you've updated the batteries, happy and safe flying.
2020-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules