Filters
396 4 2020-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_lTBrmH9f0cwW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41371 ft
United Kingdom

Has anyone tried the freewell adjustable filters?
Are they worth having?
Currently I don't have any filters so I'm  trying to buy right 1st time.
Any advice would be awesome.
Cheers
2020-6-20
Use props
BoozaWooza
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Be aware any filters will degrade the RockSteady
2020-6-20
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use the Skyreat filters
2020-6-21
Use props
El Diabolico
lvl.4

Germany

Don’t buy filters for the OA unless you plan to use it on a tripod or with an external 3-axis gimbal. Rocksteady electronic stabilization needs high frame rates to perform. Normally you’ll get NDs to reduce your shutter speed to double the frame rate (e.g.: 30fps & 1/60sec). At that shutter speed everything will look jittery and shaky... unusable footage.
2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out for the inquiry on DJI Osmo Action ND Filters. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our DJI members who owns the DJI Osmo Action and uses the said filter. In addition, you may also try this ND Filters Kit for the DJI Osmo Action found on our DJI online store ( https://store.dji.com/product/os ... -v2&position=11 ). These types of filters covered with an anti-fingerprint coating fully meet your demands shooting in various lighting scenarios. These filters reduce the amount of light that enters a camera’s lens, making it easier to get the perfect shot in bright conditions. The knurled knob of the filter allows you to attach it seamlessly to the lens. Thank you.
2020-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules